This plugin will allow you to give your Twitch subscribers or followers. special rewards on your server. You may give them a rank and/or execute commands, but it requires a little bit of setting up first.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Your server must be hosted on a VPS or Dedicated server. Shared hosting will not work.
- A web server on port 8080 (configurable) will be setup automatically.
Setup is as follows:
- Log in on https://dev.twitch.tv/
- Then, click "Your Dashboard" in the top right hand corner
- Click "Applications"
- On the right hand side, click "Register Your Application"
- Choose a name, such as "Yourname Minecraft Subscriber sync. This name will be shown to your users when they sync their account.
- In the redirect URI, put http://your-server-ip:8080. If you have a domain over your server IP, you may use that as a replacement for the IP.
- Select "Game Integration" for the category
- Make sure that you copy the client ID, and copy & generate a client secret. You'll need those two later.
- Turn your Minecraft server off
- Place this plugin inside it
- Turn your Minecraft server on, and then turn it back off after the plugin has generated its config.
- In the config file, put in your channel name, the client ID, and your client secret. You will also need to replace redirect-uri with the redirect URI you put in Twitch earlier.
- Change anything else as you see fit.
- Start your server.
- You may now run /twitchsync in-game. It will open a URL, which when clicked on should link you to the redirect URI you set up earlier.
- If all goes well, you should receive the message "You have successfully received the Twitch subscription rewards.". If you receive an unknown error message, try again a few times. If the problem persists, enable debug-mode in the config and PM me the console logs when you receive the unknown error message.
This is the default configuration for TwitchSync.
# The channel name(s) to check for subscription/follows.
# The client ID given by Twitch.
# The client secret given by Twitch. Remember not to tell anyone this!
# Port to host the HTTP server on
# Redirect URI for Twitch authentication. This has to be set as the same as Twitch
# How many minutes it takes for twitch sync URLs to expire.
# Note that these messages are sent by the web server and use HTML, not chat formatting.
no-subscription-program: "The channel does not have a subscription program set up."
success: "You have successfully received the Twitch subscription rewards."
success: "You have successfully received the Twitch following rewards."
success-both: "You have received both the following and subscription rewards."
# If you have subscription or following rewards disabled you might want to change this
# to say "You are not following" or "You are not subscribed" to make it clear
# that it's only possible to get rewards for one thing
not-both: "You are neither subscribed or are following the channel."
already-done: "You have already redeemed subscription and/or follow rewards."
state-not-found: "This link has either expired, or already been used."
player-not-found: "We cannot find you on the server. Are you online?"
invalid-url: "The URL is invalid"
unknown-error: "An unknown error occurred. Please try again."
# revoke subscriber/follow rewards every X days
# this will remove the rank and run revoke-commands
# What to do when somebody subscribes
# Rank to give a player. Only used if Vault and a permissions plugin is installed.
# Set to 'none' to disable.
# Commands to execute.
# You can use the following placeholders:
# %name% - name of the player who subscribed
# %channel% - channel their subscription is registered to
# %channelid% - channel id of %channel%
- 'broadcast %name% has subscribed!'
- 'give %name% diamond 1'
# commands to run when a player is no longer subscribed
# this only supports the %name% placeholder
- 'give %name% dirt 1'
# What to do when somebody follows
- 'broadcast %name% has followed the channel!'
- 'broadcast %name% has unfollowed :('
# Enable debugging information.
# If you encounter an unexpected error please enable this
# and send the results to the dev!
To give ranks, you require Vault.
The command is /twitchsync and it takes no arguments.
The plugin provides two events: PlayerSubscriptionEvent and PlayerFollowEvent.
They both extend PlayerEvent and provide an additional method named getChannelId()
If you experience any issues please join my Discord. Make sure you enable debug-mode in the config file and send me your console output and config file.