2FA is a fork of MC2FA.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
It adds another layer of protection to your server, by allowing players to use an authenticator app.
In order to install 2FA, you need to download the plugin, drop it in your /plugins/ folder, and restart the server.
* If you wish to use it for BungeeCord, please include the .jar file in your BungeeCord/plugins/ folder as well!
• Fully Customizable
• In-game QR Code display
• Disable movement, commands, and more pre-authentication
• Multiple storage types support, including JSON, MySQL, and MongoDB.
• IP Hashing
• Ability to remove own/other's 2FA
• BungeeCord support through PluginMessagingChannel allowing cross-server authentication
• Great API for developers
• /2fa <code> - Authenticate Connection/Verify Private Key on setup
• /2fa remove [player] - Remove your/other player's 2fa
• /2fa enable - Enable (setup) 2FA
• /2fa reload - Reload the 2FA plugin
- 2fa.* - Permission to all 2fa commands & permission to use 2fa
- 2fa.use - Permission to use 2fa
- 2fa.setup - Permission to set up 2fa
- 2fa.remove - Permission to remove own 2fa
- 2fa.remove.others - Permission to remove other's 2fa
- 2fa.reload - Permission to reload the 2FA plugin
- 2fa.demand - Demand 2fa from players with this permission (will request them to enable 2fa every time they join)
Using the API
Instructions for the API can be found here.
- Bukkit/Spigot/Paper 1.8.8
- Java 8
You can contact me through my discord server in order to get help with the plugin.
You can also open issues on the GitHub Repository.
Two Factor Authentication 1.0.8
2FA supports Minecraft 1.8-1.16 with BungeeCord, JSON, MySQL, and MongoDB!