- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Uber powerful items in vanilla!
What is UberItems?
UberItems is a plugin that adds powerful and useful items into your game. These items can perform ease of access actions, give you powerful abilities, and allow you to RULE THE WORLD! The utility of these items is up to server owners, as they can be fun to mess around with on private servers, or could be a fun way to spice up a survival or SkyBlock server!
-  Builder's Wand - Continue any structure by extending connected block faces on the clicked side.
-  Lunch Box - Insert food into the lunch box, and it'll automatically feed you!
-  Document of Order - Sort chests with a simple right click!
-  Big Bucket - Store and place infinite liquids! (WIP)
-  Escape Rope - Escape to the most recent location where you saw sky.
-  Fireball - Launch a fiery ball of death at your enemies!
-  Wrench - Rotate blocks that have already been placed
-  InfiniGulp - Infinite Milk Bucket, can spike it with potion effects for convenience! (WIP)
-  Uncle Sam's Wrath - Launch fireworks at your enemies! They have random effects and colors!
-  Electromagnet - Attract all items within a 32 block radius to your character!
-  Pocket Portal - Teleport to and from the nether without building a portal.
-  Shooty Box - A handheld dispenser! put whatever items you like into it, and RULE THE WORLD
-  Chisel - Transmute similar blocks into equivalent blocks (WIP)
-  Smart Pack - A smart backpack that automatically sorts and compresses contents (WIP)
-  BOOM Stick - Launch your foes into the air with a powerful lightning blast! (WIP)
- uber.give allows players to give themselves uber items
- /uber list
- /uber give # (ID number)
- /uber reload
- Make sure your spigot version matches the supported version for this plugin.
- Simply drag the UberItems.jar into your plugins folder.
- After installing the .jar file, restart the server.
- Using the config in the "UberItems" folder generated by the jar, you can change the default values to your liking. You must restart your server or use "/uber reload" to apply changes.
- For further assistance, you may message me on discord (ThirtyVirus#7305) or email me at [email protected]
Before you Review
- DO NOT leave a negative review due to bugs. Please use my contact info above and I will be happy to work with you to get the bug fixed asap.
- Remember: servers are complicated. Certain plugins do not play nice when installed together. This may cause crashes or unexpected behavior that is not the fault of the developers of either plugin.
- Be respectful and constructive. If a concept in the plugin is fundamentally flawed in your opinion, explain why so I can work to make it better.
- Be fair! Just because you are experiencing a problem, that doesn't mean everyone is. My plugin getting a 1 star review because you had the wrong version of Spigot installed is pretty unfair to me, no?