- Tested Minecraft Versions:
How It Works
- Unusual Chests are chests that contain randomly generated items, with enchantments and rarities. Generate as many Unusual Chests as you desire, but you'll need to find the right material to act as a key in order to open the chest. Give Unusual Chests as rewards to your players, and watch them scour your server to find keys to get their loot.
- uChests are randomly generated chest with randomly generated loot on the inside.
- When given, uChests (based off of configuration file), place random and unusual items inside the chests.
- Chests come locked, and require keys in order to be opened. Keys can be found by finding the correct material
- If a player dies, they will drop their uChest, enabling other players to collect as many as they can
- Keys can be any material, which can be configured in the configuration file. Keys will be randomly selected from a list of possible materials
- Once a player has the "key" material in their inventory, they can then open the uChest and collect the loot
For uChests documentation, setup guide, commands, permissions, dependencies and API, please see the uChests wiki
I am an independent developer who creates all of my plugins in my spare time. If you enjoy my work, you can donate and help me pay for some of my development costs!
Give players uChests with randomly enchanted items, but they must search for the chest key