- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- dmulloy2, t7seven7t, and GarretSidzaka
UltimateArena is a fully-featured PvP plugin with an extensive API and configuration structure to suit your server's PvP needs. UA comes with 10 stock arenas, but you can make your own custom arenas or download community-made arenas. You can customize just about every aspect of UA from basic arena settings to awards to kill streaks and more!
- PvP - Like a TDM arena
- Mob - Survive wave after wave of mobs
- Conquest - Conquest styled game from Battlefield 3
- King of the Hill KOTH - FFA King of the hill, you need to stand on a point for an accumulative 60 seconds to win
- Bomb - TDM arena, red team is attacking bomb points, blue team is defending them. To cap a point, stand on it for 10 second, to defend a point, stand on it for 10 seconds.
- FFA - Every one for themselves, in a stock FFA match, users have 4 lives, the last one alive wins
- Spleef - Players attempt to break blocks below their opponents to kill them. Last one alive wins
- Hunger - Based off of the popular book/movie, players spawn in a large arena and fight to the death using materials they find in the wild. Last player alive wins
- Infect - 1 player spawns as the "infected", their goal is to kill all the "living"
- CTF - Players are split into two teams. The goal is to capture the other team's flag and bring it back to their own base
UltimateArena works great with SwornGuns! Most of the prebuilt classes contain ready-to-fire guns! Download it here: http://ci.dmulloy2.net/job/SwornGuns
If UltimateArena has made a significant impact on your server and you feel like donating, click the button below! (Please do not donate more than you can afford!)
Please do not post bug reports in the reviews! It's impossible to give any support there. Use the issue tracker!
The ultimate in Minecraft death sports and spleef!
Excellent resource especially when it comes to providing specific information that comes to good use for rookie developers. There are a lot of different gamemodes that you can play provided from the plugin which is awesome. Also 10 stock arenas are provided which makes this plugin ready to go out of the box. A very extensive API indeed tried it a bit myself and was working flawlessly. I may do some dramatic testing when I get home. Good idea, I am sure it will get recognized in the future. Sadly resources only attract players with a more playful structure and also pictures that have been provided and that is the only thing that lacks really. Dmulloy2 is a great developer to my knowledge ;). I really recommend this resource and also protocolLIb ofc haha.