Want a better Minecraft server? Read about SpigotMC here!
Separate names with a comma.
[1.8x - 1.14x] Customizable / Lightweight / Unique
- Fixes a PlaceholderAPI issue that would make placeholders not work correctly.
- Fixes restart commands not being run correctly
- Fixes config entries
- Updated to PAPI's new placeholder system.
- Reworked most of the code.
FIX: Fixes the interval placeholder not updating sometimes when using /ar time
FIX: Fixes the /ar stop command not working at times
- FIX: Fixed the reload message not showing when reloading
ADDITION: Administrators can now use /autorestart time to view the interval.
CHANGE: The menu message is no longer customizable.
FIX: Fixes a value caching issue that would display the interval as "n/a" while it's running.
ADDITION/FIX: You can now use /ar now <interval> when autoReboot is set to false or true.
ADDITION: You can now use /autorestart stop to stop the auto-reboot from happening.
Permission Node: 'uar.stop'
FIX: Fixes the interval not starting if it was forced while the autoReboot option was set to false.