- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- EN-US, PT-BR, FR-FR, FR-ES, HU-HU, RU, SP-ES, ZH-CN, KO-KR
Ultimate Chat with JSON events and easy tag/rank replacements with more than 50 placeholders (with PlaceHolderAPI)
DON'T USE REVIEWS FOR HELP AND BUGS, CLICK HERE!
Download dev builds:
Chat with us on Discord:
Now hook with PlaceholderAPI
Mention a player on chat (with sound notification):
On hover on channel alias:
On hover on Clan Tag:
Show the item the player is on hand:
Descrição em Portugues do Brazil: Clique aqui para ver!
UltimateChat allow you (server owner) to show additional info on player names, clan tag, marry tags and in any tag you choose create, all using minecraft JSON. This info will be show when the player hover the mouse under player tag on chat. Click event are available too like click on player name and send teleport request, or click on Clan tag and see all clan player info.
- Support to new 1.16.1 hex colors on chat;
- Discord role syncronization;
- Hook with PlaceHolderAPI to show all available placeholders on of all suported plugins;
- Auto Messages to send announces and server messages at specif times. AutoMessages support hover, command on click and site url;
- Hover and click under player chat tags;
- Uses Redis to send private messages, /ubroadcasts and channel message between any server in bukkit or Sponge conected on same Redis server.
- Can show tags of plugin tags made for LegendChat;
- Use channels as command aliases;
- Bungee bridge to chat messages between Bungee Network using as many channels you want.
- Hook into vault to get prefixes, suffixes, money, group, and all info the Vault provides;
- Hook with all chat plugin that uses "setFormat()" in his codes;
- Show marry status, marry partner and marry name if using marry plugin;
- Channel costs to chat;
- Mention players. When a player write other player name on chat this player will be notified with a sound;
- Show Clan info, KDR, name, tag, rank, etc;
- Easy channel creation and personalization, by distance, world or all;
- Show the item the player is on hand useing @Hand (default) on chat message;
- Easy TAG creation and 100% customization of a tag;
- Complete API to add tag, change the messages or cancel chat, all via plugin. With javadocs too;
- Discord bridge:
- Complete chat protection with all configurable:
- Anti URL/IPs;
- Chat Censor;==============================================================================
How to Use:
Check our WIKI for:
- Redis server messaging
- Discord Configuration
- API UsageUChat WIKI: https://github.com/FabioZumbi12/UltimateChat/wiki
Change the language configuration to your language. You can see inside jar for available languages. Use the file name to sen the language on configuration like EN-US.
You can send your translate version using the comments or openning a ticket on our github.
This is the list of plugins the uChat can interact and show info on our tags. Maybe specific version is needed. Actual version is what we tested and is working:
Use the Tickets section for report any issues, or malfunctions.
UltimateChat [1.7-1.16+] 1.9.1
Complete JSON chat, but simple to use.
I was hoping this would be a suitable replacement for us in 1.12+ to replace HeroChat and it's bungeecord extension, but sadly I've run into multiple issues (https://github.com/FabioZumbi12/UltimateChat/issues/332. https://github.com/FabioZumbi12/UltimateChat/issues/342) that I have either had to fix myself or deal with. The developer and discord are useless when trying to solve simple issues as well.
bro, how do I connect Uchat to Bungee? I've been trying for 3 hours and nothing ...
There is no MySql in the config
and when I put the jar in the Bungee it doesn't generate me config and it doesn't work
I also tried to install Uchat on all servers, but it also didn't work, I'm confused
The plugin itself works lovely. You can customise each prefix and the json message attached. It has a lot of features. Even the custom channel creation is easy and works super well.
There are a few minor bugs though that make certain aspects annoying to use. I posted a report on their github and I also asked for help in the Discord server. Didn't receive a response from either place. Minus 1 star for the lack of support.
Overall the plugin is pretty good and complete. The only issue I have is the optimisation. When the server has like 40 or 50 people chatting the TPS goes fully down to 12 or 11 which is annoying. I've made a lot of timing reports and we use custom plugins so I'm pretty sure there is an issue with the tellraw command which it is executed everytime someone chats for json formatting