- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
The best item shopping solution in CraftBukkit / Spigot!
What is UltimateShops?
UltimateShops is a CraftBukkit / Spigot plugin which adds the ability for players to create and use slab shops! Simply take a stick and right-click any slab to be brought to an inventory menu which allows you to specify an item, buyprice, sellprice, quantity per sale, and vendor's note. Players can approach these shops and buy/sell items without any active effort from the shop owner!
This is UltimateShops LITE. This plugin is meant as a "demo" which will allow users to determine whether or not they should use the plugin on their servers. If you install UltimateShops Premium than the 5 shops per player limit will be lifted, staff can add buy and sell commands to shops, and the plugin's chat prefix can be changed in the config file!
- Intuitive menus can get a player set up with a fully functioning shop in less than a minute, all without commands! (although ushops does offer plenty for people that like them)
- Forget about tedious restocking of shops! Vendors can just punch their shop with the item it sells and automatically have it be restocked! (Shift punching empties inventory of the item into the shop)
- Do you have multiple shops in one area, and are too lazy to restock them one by one? Not a problem! Right click a chest with a stick to open the bulk restock menu! From here you can click on any item in your inventory to have the item be sent to a shop that you own that sells it in a radius (can be changed in the config).
- Modify anything about a shop with a few clicks, no need to start over...COUGH SignShop....
- Shops are indestructible! They are immune to explosions, fire, mob griefing, piston actions, griefer's tools / fists, and anything else that would normally break slabs!
- Break a shop just as fast as you made it by right clicking the slab with a stick again to bring up the "destroy shop" menu.
- Easy, no commands needed item shopping experience. Use is natural, so players don't need to spend 20 minutes watching a tutorial in order to use shops!
- Admin shops are just a command away! (/ushop toggleAdmin) Admin shops have an infinite stock!
- The plugin is lightweight, efficient, and will not add to your TPS!
- All shops are stored nice and safe in a local database that is updated every time a shop action takes place, so you don't lose any progress even if the server crashes without warning!
- Want to use shops for more than buying/selling items? Staff members can add buy / sell commands to a shop! These commands will execute every time a purchase is made, and can turn certain keywords into relevant data ("customer" becomes the name of the player that bought from the shop). All placeholders are available through commands.
- Clever code that makes it so shop creation complies with area build permissions (no worldguard integration needed!)
- ushops.user <<< gives perms to make / use shops
- ushops.admin <<< gives perms for admin features
Note: the "/ushop" line of commands are intended to involve a specific shop, and for them to work you must be in game and point your cursor at the shop you wish to perform a command on.
Most of the commands are self-explanatory, although some are complicated (such as /ushops purge). This is why there are 2 built-in tutorials in the plugin that you can use to learn the proper formatting of such sommands. Open the tutorials with /ushops tutorial and /ushops adminTutorial
- /ushops help
- /ushops info
- /ushops tutorial
- /ushops listRadius RADIUS
- /ushop info
- /ushop create
- /ushop modify
- /ushop modifyBuyPrice PRICE
- /ushop modifySellPrice PRICE
- /ushop modifyQuantity QUANTITY
- /ushop modifyVendorNote NOTE
- /ushop destroy
- /ushops save
- /ushops reload
- /ushops purge
- /ushops shopCommandHelp
- /ushops adminTutorial
- /ushop toggleAdmin
- /ushop getItem
- /ushop addBuyCommand COMMAND (do not include '/')
- /ushop addSellCommand COMMAND (do not include '/')
- /ushop removeBuyCommand INDEX
- /ushop removeSellCommand INDEX
- /ushop listBuyCommands
- /ushop listSellCommands
- /ushop clearBuyCommands
- /ushop clearSellCommands
- /ushop clearCommands
- This plugin requires Vault to be installed.
- Make sure your spigot version matches the supported version for this plugin.
- Simply drag the UltimateShops.jar into your plugins folder.
- After installing the .jar file, restart the server.
- Using the config in the "UltimateShops" folder generated by the jar, you can change the default values to your liking. You must restart your server or use "/ushops reload" to apply changes.
- For further assistance, you may message me on discord (ThirtyVirus#7305) or email me at [email protected]
Before you Review
- DO NOT leave a negative review due to bugs. Please use my contact info above and I will be happy to work with you to get the bug fixed asap.
- Remember: servers are complicated. Certain plugins do not play nice when installed together. This may cause crashes or unexpected behavior that is not the fault of the developers of either plugin.
- Be respectful and constructive. If a concept in the plugin is fundamentally flawed in your opinion, explain why so I can work to make it better.
- Be fair! Just because you are experiencing a problem, that doesn't mean everyone is. My plugin getting a 1 star review because you had the wrong version of Spigot installed is pretty unfair to me, no?
UltimateShops LITE [1.13.2 compatable] 1.0.5
The most feature-rich and convenient item shop plugin in Minecraft!