- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
The best item shopping solution in CraftBukkit / Spigot!
What is UltimateShops?
UltimateShops is a CraftBukkit / Spigot plugin which adds the ability for players to create and use slab shops! Simply take a stick and right-click any slab to be brought to an inventory menu which allows you to specify an item, buyprice, sellprice, quantity per sale, and vendor's note. Players can approach these shops and buy/sell items without any active effort from the shop owner!
This is UltimateShops LITE. This plugin is meant as a "demo" which will allow users to determine whether or not they should use the plugin on their servers. If you install UltimateShops Premium than the 5 shops per player limit will be lifted, staff can add buy and sell commands to shops, and the plugin's chat prefix can be changed in the config file!
- Intuitive menus can get a player set up with a fully functioning shop in less than a minute, all without commands! (although ushops does offer plenty for people that like them) The plugin even suggests prices for common items!
- Forget about tedious restocking of shops! Vendors can just punch their shop with the item it sells and automatically have it be restocked! (Shift punching empties inventory of the item into the shop)
- Do you have multiple shops in one area, and are too lazy to restock them one by one? Not a problem! Right click a chest with a stick to open the bulk restock menu! From here you can click on any item in your inventory to have the item be sent to a shop that you own that sells it in a radius (can be changed in the config).
- Modify anything about a shop with a few clicks, no need to start over...COUGH SignShop....
- Shops are indestructible! They are immune to explosions, fire, mob griefing, piston actions, griefer's tools / fists, and anything else that would normally break slabs!
- Break a shop just as fast as you made it by right clicking the slab with a stick again to bring up the "destroy shop" menu.
- Easy, no commands needed item shopping experience. Use is natural, so players don't need to spend 20 minutes watching a tutorial in order to use shops!
- You can buy and sell ANY items that you can, including those with special item meta, enchantments, names, etc...
- Admin shops are just a command away! (/ushop toggleAdmin) Admin shops have an infinite stock!
- The plugin is lightweight, efficient, and will not add to your TPS!
- All shops are stored nice and safe in a local database that is updated every time a shop action takes place, so you don't lose any progress even if the server crashes without warning!
- Want to use shops for more than buying/selling items? Staff members can add buy / sell commands to a shop! These commands will execute every time a purchase is made, and can turn certain keywords into relevant data ("customer" becomes the name of the player that bought from the shop). All placeholders are available through commands.
- Clever code that makes it so shop creation complies with area build permissions (no worldguard integration needed!)
- Suggest prices and quantities that not only allow players to know how much their items are worth, but also to know the appropriate amount to sell per transaction. These values are able to be changed in the suggested_prices.yml file!
- A language file that allows for easy modification of the plugin messages, thus allowing translations.
- Shop display item Immunity to ClearLag's item removal commands.
- Special config options that help integrate the plugin with Towny servers.
- ushops.user <<< gives perms to use shops
- ushops.make <<< gives perms to make shops
- ushops.makeshops.# <<< gives perms to make a maximum of # shops (requires ushops.make). Without this permission users can make unlimited shops.
- ushops.admin <<< gives perms for admin features
Note: the "/ushop" line of commands are intended to involve a specific shop, and for them to work you must be in game and point your cursor at the shop you wish to perform a command on.
Most of the commands are self-explanatory, although some are complicated (such as /ushops purge). This is why there are 2 built-in tutorials in the plugin that you can use to learn the proper formatting of such sommands. Open the tutorials with /ushops tutorial and /ushops adminTutorial
- /ushops help
- /ushops info
- /ushops tutorial
- /ushops listRadius RADIUS
- /ushops myShops
- /ushop info
- /ushop create
- /ushop modify
- /ushop modifyBuyPrice PRICE
- /ushop modifySellPrice PRICE
- /ushop modifyQuantity QUANTITY
- /ushop modifyVendorNote NOTE
- /ushop destroy
- /ushops save
- /ushops reload
- /ushops purge
- /ushops shopCommandHelp
- /ushops adminTutorial
- /ushop toggleAdmin
- /ushops openAsOwner
- /ushop getItem
- /ushop addBuyCommand COMMAND (do not include '/')
- /ushop addSellCommand COMMAND (do not include '/')
- /ushop removeBuyCommand INDEX
- /ushop removeSellCommand INDEX
- /ushop listBuyCommands
- /ushop listSellCommands
- /ushop clearBuyCommands
- /ushop clearSellCommands
- /ushop clearCommands
- This plugin requires Vault to be installed.
- Make sure your spigot version matches the supported version for this plugin.
- Simply drag the UltimateShops.jar into your plugins folder.
- After installing the .jar file, restart the server.
- Using the config in the "UltimateShops" folder generated by the jar, you can change the default values to your liking. You must restart your server or use "/ushops reload" to apply changes.
- For further assistance, you may message me on discord (ThirtyVirus#7305) or email me at [email protected]
Before you Review
- DO NOT leave a negative review due to bugs. Please use my contact info above and I will be happy to work with you to get the bug fixed asap.
- Remember: servers are complicated. Certain plugins do not play nice when installed together. This may cause crashes or unexpected behavior that is not the fault of the developers of either plugin.
- Be respectful and constructive. If a concept in the plugin is fundamentally flawed in your opinion, explain why so I can work to make it better.
- Be fair! Just because you are experiencing a problem, that doesn't mean everyone is. My plugin getting a 1 star review because you had the wrong version of Spigot installed is pretty unfair to me, no?
UltimateShops LITE [1.14.2 compatible, 1.13.2 available in history] 1.5
The most feature-rich and convenient item shop plugin in Minecraft! LITE
- REGENERATE YOUR CONFIG AND LANGUAGE FILES - The big one Jun 24, 2019 at 12:22 AM
- 1.14.2 snapshot build Jun 11, 2019
- hotfix #2 Apr 28, 2019
Had a glitch for a long time where people would pick up items when they shouldn't have. Reported it to the creator, and he eventually said it wasn't his problem because it could be just my server. Fair enough I said. However, I had to get my own friend to develope a plugin to fix his plugin. I told him about it, and he used his idea to fix his plugin. But didn't even credit him.
Now it's a decent plugin, since he fixed it with my friends idea after showing him the source code of fixing his plugin. But just seems a bit sketch that he wont even credit my friend.
It works well, and our server would like to eventually upgrade to premium.
I would like to see the ability to set a "Price per single" and players can input a custom number to purchase and it sets the price accordingly.
Also, perhaps upgrading the free version to allow a couple of more shops per player would be really nice, 5 feels very limiting when trying to sell items, especially for themed stores.
Great Plugin Works Well
Would Like To See More Purchase types
(Meaning if you want to buy lets say Oak Logs you can only buy a set amount, it would be nice if you could add like buy inventory or buy multiple like set 1 = 5$ so that it can register like 8 = 40$ and so forth or a menu where you chose the amount of stuff to buy)
Also would be nice to have a little more shops per player for the free version
Aside From that Great Plugin would recommend to other server owners.