- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Need a safe and secure way to talk with your staff? Don't want every player to know what you are talking with your admin or mods? If so, this plugin is for you!
*Please rate the plugin so I'll know if it's good or if it should be improved!*
The plugin works on 1.9 as well!
• Mod Chat.
• Helper Chat.
• Admin Chat.
• Staff Chat.
• Toggle the chats so you won't have to use a command all the time.
• Send quick messages to a chat without togging it on.
• Command to turn off all chats for a players without the right permission.
• Configurable chat formats!
• Permission to each chat.
• Reload command to reload the config from ingame.
• Supports prefix & suffix from almost all permissions plugins!
• Supports Essentials Nicks!
Supports variables for player's world and gamemode!
• /modchat = Toggle on/off Mod chat. (Alias: /m, /modc, /mchat)
• /helperchat = Toggle on/off Helper chat. (Alias: /h, /helperc, /hchat)
• /adminchat = Toggle on/off Admin chat. (Alias: /a, /adminc, /achat)
• /staffchat = Toggle on/off Staff chat. (Alias: /sc, /staffc, /schat)
• /globalchat = Turn off all active chats and return to global chat. (Alias: /g, /globalchat, /gchat)
• /uscfix = Turn off all chats for someone that don't the the right permission.
• /uscreload = Reload the config file from ingame.
• /usc = View the help page of the plugin.
/uscconfig = View help for the config variables ingame.
You can also use the quick messages feature, So you won't have to toggle the chat every time:
• /m <message> = Send a message to Mod chat.
• /h <message> = Send a message to Helper chat.
• /a <message> = Send a message to Admin chat.
• /sc <message> = Send a message to Staff chat.
usc.modchat = Permission for Mod chat.
usc.helperchat = Permission for Helper chat.
usc.adminchat = Permission for Admin chat.
usc.staffchat = Permission for Staff chat.
usc.globalchat = Permission for /globalchat.
usc.chatfix = Permission for /uscfix.
usc.reload = Permission for /uscreload.
usc.info = Permission for /usc.
usc.config = Permission for /uscconfig.
You can use the next variables in the chat formats in the config file:
Variable for the player's name.
Variable for the player's displayname (Contains the prefix & suffix from your permissions plugin, Essentials Nick, and more!)
Variable for the player's message in the chat.
Variable for the player's current world.
Variable for the player's current gamemode.
The basic chat formats:
The UltimateStaffChat plugin's help page:
1. You are not allowed to redistribute the plugin.
2. You are not allowed to decompile it, edit the code, and make any modification without asking me first.
3. You are not allowed to sell this plugin for money or present it as yours.
I hope you will enjoy the plugin!
If you have any problem, Please contact me through private message or in the 'Disccusion' area.
Please do NOT put a bad rate on this plugin in case of a problem before contacting me!
UltimateStaffChat [4 Chats] [1.8-1.12] [Toggles] [Quick Messages] 2.0
The best advanced staff chat you will find, configurable, with toggles, and more!