- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- Customizable in language file (language.yml).
Feel like the item repair/fix command for Essentials just isn't enough? Want a repair plugin that can repair the item in your hand or your entire inventory? Want a repair plugin that has awesome features like costs, cooldowns, bypass permissions, and more? Well, you came to the right place!
- Extremely customizable: UltraRepair is almost 100% customizable. All messages can be changed, costs and cooldowns can be altered, and you can even switch between 2 price-calculating methods!
- Repair-hand or repair-all: Repair the item in your hand, or repair your entire inventory!
- Blocks non-items: UltraRepair will not repair blocks, items that have already been repaired, or nothing (air). No angry players asking for their money back, complaining about "accidental repairs"!
- Lightweight, easy to use, and SIMPLE: Using UltraRepair is easy. It requires almost NO extra steps after installation! UltraRepair also doesn't hog all your server resources and drag down your server performance.
- MC 1.8.x-1.13.x support: You can run UltraRepair on any Minecraft version ranging from 1.8 to 1.13!
- Economy and costs: Charge players in-game currency to repair their item(s)!
- Cooldowns: No owner wants players spam-fixing their tool, so UltraRepair has a cooldown function! Make your players wait as many seconds as you want before repairing their item(s) again.
- Permissions: Don't want all your players to repair their item(s)? UltraRepair has permissions you can give to users for repairing!
- 2 repair-all pricing methods: Pick which one fits for you. Do you want to charge your players based on the number of items they have in their inventory, or do you want to just charge them 1 set price?
- Great support: Fast and friendly support all the way!
- Quick fixes: Issues are worked on immediately after I recieve the report.
- Open to suggestions: Want something to be in the plugin? Just let me know and I'll find a way to make it happen!
- Open source: This plugin is open-sourced! Feel free to look at the code.
- And more!
The only plugins UltraRepair requires are Vault and any Economy plugin (eg. Essentials).
Description: Displays plugin information for UltraRepair.
Aliases: /ultrarepairs, /urepair, /urepairs
Description: Repairs your item(s). If hand or all is not specified, hand will be repaired.
Permission: ultrarepair.repair.hand | ultrarepair.repair.all
Description: Repairs the item you have in your hand.
Aliases: /repair-hand, /repair-h, /repairh, /fixhand, /fix-hand, /fix-h, /fixh
Description: Repairs all the items in your inventory.
Aliases: /repair-all, /repair-a, /repaira, /fixall, /fix-all, /fix-a, /fixa
Standalone Permission: ultrarepair.bypass.cost
Description: Bypasses the cost of repair.
Standalone Permission: ultrarepair.bypass.cooldown
Description: Bypasses the repair cooldown.
For issues, errors, bugs, or suggestions:
Use the official issue tracker at https://github.com/Demeng7215/UltraRepair/issues.
For general support (eg. questions):
Join my official plugin support Discord, http://bit.ly/DemengsSupportDiscord
If you are unable to use the faster, better, and more efficient support methods: You can use the Discussion section or Private Message me here.
DO NOT USE THE REVIEWS FOR SUPPORT!
If you would like to support me and this resource, please consider donating!:
Your donation is greatly appreciated!
If you can't or don't want to support me financially, please like and review this resource!
UltraRepair ~ Advanced Item Repairing and Fixing 1.3.0
An advanced item repair/fix plugin featuring cooldowns, costs, bypass permissions, and more.