Do epic mobs or weapons destroy your armor like that <snap!>? Don't like having to recreate armor all the time? Or wish your super-epic gold weapon wouldn't wear out so quickly? Unbreakable will make it never wear out.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Unbreakable is a simple idea, inspired by @shoter : don't allow armor or weapons to break when hit, especially when it is hit hard. It does so not by the unbreaking enchantment, which only slows down the inevitable, nor by repeatedly repairing your item, which both is a heavy server load and no good if it breaks, but by a new feature hidden in 1.7.2 Minecraft to make some things never break.
By design this plugin is very lightweight. It only fires when an item breaks, and only does that once per item. Or, (since 1.5) you can now configure it to be a little more active and pre-mark items as unbreakable before they are even used. Have had a lot of requests for this feature, so hope you're happy.
Allow the following ways to make things unbreakable:
- Automatically protect all tools, weapons, or armor (good for PVP worlds)
- Protect by lore (special items you create)
- unbk command
- All items when entering/leaving a certain world
- Standard enchantment table
- Anvil repairs and book support