Using this plugin, you can unenchant your items by using the /unenchant command. After you use this command, whenever you right-click a grindstone (1.14-1.16+), it will show a GUI, where you can drag your item into the blank slot.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
It costs exp to unenchant, and returns the item with all its enchantments as books separately.
To make this require the unenchanter.unenchanter permission, enable it in the config.yml
Do not use the review section for help/bug reports. DM me on discord at LSOffice#3471 instead, thanks!
You are not permitted to decompile or redistribute this plugin.
Remember to update the plugin to the latest version to have a seamless no bug experience.
It can help you unenchant your items back into enchanted books for xp
- Changed the menu and made it a text-based plugin Mar 4, 2021
- Updated Multiple Version Compatibility (1.14-1.16) Mar 4, 2021
- Fixed EXP Bug Mar 3, 2021