1.8 NoSuchMethodError fixed.
Players can't crash your server with a message anymore!
This plugin has been rewrote and made open source. You can access source code from GitHub: https://github.com/UnioDex/UnioAntiCrash
Also book packet protection has been removed since it wasn't working properly. If you are using a server software older than Paper 1.12, I recommend disabling books otherwise you are facing serious duplication and crash issues.
Plugin baştan yazıldı ve açık kaynak hale getirildi. Kaynak koduna GitHub üzerinden...oreraslan likes this.
Sorry for frequent updates.
- Fixed kicking players when legitimately click a book_and_quill in inventory.emralanana likes this.
- Some players still could crash the server with book packets. Increased the protection level and added more checks. This fixed problems for our server. (For now)
- Added logging method. If you add this line to config this will keep packet logs in plugin folder:
Code (Text):debug-logging: true
Recently found out a new crash client. This client sends bad book packets to server and crashes it with using all CPU. I updated plugin to solve this issue. You should also have ProtocolLib for this protection.
- Added a new protection.
- Added config.yml. Now you can change messages.
- Added static containsBadCharacter method and BAD_CHARACTER field. So, now you can use checks with your own plugins with depending on this.RepublicanSensei likes this.
All priorities changed with HIGHEST. Now, more problems may be solved.
1.2 version is fully buggy. 1.3 version fixed it and added new protections:
1- Illegal items finding now. (Some players changed item names with crash character.)
2- Players cant change their item names with illegal character now. (With anvil.)
3- Sign crash fixes. (Thanks Stefan15ist)
In 1.2 there is a bug. I will fix it after.
Uploaded an old version for now.
DONT USE THIS! IT HAVE A CRITICAL BUG
This version adds new protection for Bukkit version. It is recommended that you update. If you have a Factions, Skyblock, Survival, etc. servers i strongly recommend update.
- Book editing is now checking. If player write the forbidden character in book, his book is removing.
- If player have a item with forbidden character, his item is removing.
NOTE: If you have a BungeeCord server...
In Bukkit, players can use the denied character with a command. (Example /msg <name> <denied-character>)
Bungeecord users dont need update.