I'll present you
UNLIMITED SLOTS V.1.1Whats that?
Liberating servers since 2012!
Unlimited Slots is used to expand your Slots without changing your Config. This can be used to have 150 Slots under a 8 Slots Nitrado Account with a single jar.
Is it legal?
This is a good question. The most hosters with slots do not allow something like this.
What does this do?
This plugin changes the maximal online player amount, without looking at or without changing the serverconfig.yml
I will not be liable for anything.
HOW TO SET UP
- If you rent your servers on nitrado, start with the nitrado tutorial below.
- Place the plugin .jar into your bukkit plugins folder.
- RESTART your server. By default, there are 150 slots available.
- Change the slot amount with the command:
You don't need to restart or to reload your server for changes to take action.
- Enjoy this plugin!
This works only in theory. Please tell me if it 's really working. Use with caution while untested!
Coming soon (Prereleases are here) :
- Login to your nitrado account and re-check your bought slot amount.
- Download the newest release of FakePlayers and move the plugin .jar into your bukkit plugins folder.
- Set up the plugin to display your maximal player amount everywhere. (see how to on the plugin page)
- Restart your server and check if everything (the multiplayer page, the tab list, etc.) shows your player amount.
- If everything is working continue with step 2 of the setup tutorial (How to set up)
- Custom Config file with:
- Configurable Functions
- Option to show slots in MP-Browser (Ping)
- More Ideas as comments!
- Injected jar Generator:
-> Generates a new jar with another plugin on it (AntiCheat-Plus/XAuth/DynMap/and other mods) to hide the plugin from the providers eyes
THINGS YOU WON'T NEED ANYMORE - ABANDONED PLANS
- Nitrado Mode: (abandoned)
-> Preconfigured Bukkit Anti-Detect Config (No slots modification on Ping)
- Maximum (Ping-)User Limit (To show only the maximum set amount of users, also when more users are online -> WON'T TRICK ESSENTIALS!) (abandoned) Please use this plugin
- DONE CHANGES
- Chat commands (done)
- Config File (done)
- Screens (done)
- More ideas? Post a comment
- Java 7
- Bukkit for 1.0.0
- Java 7
- Bukkit for 1.7.4
PLEASE NOTE, THAT THE MOST HOSTERS DON'T LIKE THIS AND CAN PENALTY YOU, BECAUSE OF BREAKING THE ToS! PLEASE USE THIS PLUGIN ON ROOT SERVERS ONLY!
- Plugins like Essentials ( command /list ) will show the slot amount, was set in the ServerProperties.txt . I'll not fix that. Disable command or search another plugin.
- The Minecraft-Build-in Playerlist will show you the amount of slots. The same problem like above. I'll do nothing against that. Search another plugin for it. UPDATE: Bungeecord seems to be able to change it. Give it a try!
NITRADO WATCHES YOUR SLOT AMOUNT AND WHEN YOU GET 2 MORE ONLINE PLAYERS, THEN YOUR BOUGHT PLAYER LIMIT, THEY WILL STOP YOUR SERVER. PLEASE FOLLOW NITRADO TUTORIAL!
Searching for new pre-releases? Try this post or download directly via my Jenkins (offline! coming back online soon!)
VERSION 1.1 (newest)
(Version 1.0 is portable)
Browse older Downloads
DO NOT (NEVER) LINK THIS DOWNLOAD DIRECTLY! ONLY PROVIDE A LINK TO THIS OR THE MINECRAFTFORUMS POST!
10 Downloads (achieved!)
50 Downloads (achieved!)
100 Downloads (achieved!)
500 Downloads (achieved!)
1.000 Downloads (achieved!)
2.000 Downloads (achieved!)
> 5.000 Downloads
Download History and Changelog (older versions download counters won't be updated anymore):
- V. 1 (29. August 2012) >1751 DLs (portable clean .jar installation edition)
- First release
- Config INSIDE the plugin (name: config.yml) (Open jar with 7Zip and edit config.yml)
- V. 1.1 (22. September 2013) >1679 DLs
- Removed functionality of internal config file
/us maxplayers - Changes the maximal player amount on you server and reloads the plugin to immediately change maximal players amount
- External config file (use command to change it!)
- Build against Libigot #217 to ensure, it is working with future bukkit versions (should work perfectly with 1.6.4)