This is an unofficial build of SkQuery by myself.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- w00tmaster, Gatt
A Re-Mastered SkQuery build that works from 1.6-1.12 (1.9-1.12-pre3 tested)
This build is based off Gatt's SkQuey edit in which he removed:
- JSON messages
- Scoreboard stuff
- Particles & Trail projectile
- Change skin effect
- Dead bossbar stuff
- Changed sounds to 1.9+
- Removed all packet stuff
- A lot of bug fixes
- Made it work in versions 1.9-1.12+ (As tested)
- Added tempo option to midi syntaxCode (SKRIPT):play midi %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added play midi from web link syntaxCode (SKRIPT):play midi from [(web[site]|link)] %string% to %players% [at [tempo] %-number%]
- Added stop for midi filesCode (SKRIPT):stop midi [id] %string%
- Removed broken MySQL support (Might add my own methods later) You can use Skellett until then. Example and Example.
- Added file existance condition fileCode (SKRIPT):[exist[(s|ance)] [at]] %string% or file %string% exists
- Removed some files that were not used
- Remove raw sound
- Fixed Yaml
- Fixed getOnlinePlayers() crash
- Fixed glowing itemtype
- Fixed protocolib crash error
- Fixed the permission manager
- Fixed a bunch of null pointers
- Fixed Time Relative not being able to be reset
- Fixed fireworks
- Fixed pop firework effect but removed clientside ability. New syntax:
Code (SKRIPT):(detonate|pop) %fireworkeffects% at %locations%
- Added the ability to do multiple lamba evaluates. New syntax:Code (SKRIPT):do [%-number% time[s]] %lambda%
- Added former movement location. Uses the getFrom() in the on any movement that never existed.
Code (SKRIPT):([the] (past|former) move[ment] [location]
- Added settable relative option to the time relative syntax.
Code (SKRIPT):(relative|player) time of %player% [with relative %-boolean%]
%player%'s (relative|player) time [with relative %-boolean%]
- Fixed the where filter expression not working. (Throws some errors if the predicate contains an unknown expression/value. Looking into fixing that.)
- Changed the any movement syntax from [on] any movement to [on] any move[ment]
- Removed broken map support.
- Removed the annoying startup message saying this is an unoffical build from Gatt's since it's not really needed.
- Changed this syntaxCode (SKRIPT):blocks within %location% (to|and) %location%
- Added bStats metrics https://bstats.org/plugin/bukkit/SkQuery
- Removed ProtocolLib as a dependency. Meaning these broken syntax don't exist anymore:But these syntax still work:Code (SKRIPT):make %players% see %blocks% as %itemtype% permanently
restore updates to %blocks% for %offlineplayers%
restore all updates
I am not the offical creator of this addon. This addon was made by w00tmaster the developer of SkQuery. All credit goes towards him. This is just a fork I made that allows SkQuery to work for versions 1.9-1.12Code (SKRIPT):make %players% see %block% as %itemtype%
make %players% see lines of %block% as %string%, %string%, %string%[ and], %string%
Please don't demand support for this build.
- Remake MySQL support.
- Any other bugs (Report them please)
[Unofficial] SkQuery fork [1.6-1.12+] 3.6.1-Lime
A SkQuery build to work with most Spigot versions 1.6-1.12+