Fixes a bug where the Netherite and diamond axe would have incorrect attack speeds
Upgrading Core + 1.4.2
Adds cores that you can upgrade weapons / armor with
Fixed a bug where the Netherite axe would have an additional damage point (+11 damage initially instead of +10)
This update brings several bug fixes and some new features:
- You can choose bows and crossbows as target for the core
- Modifiers can now be an arbitrary expression instead of just a number
- Netherite Axes can now be correctly upgraded
- Armor will correctly apply when multiple pieces are worn
- armor and armor toughness are correctly applied
- Numbers are formatted correctly...
This version fixes a bug where the armor toughness modifier is not working.
- Full support up to Minecraft 1.16.5
- Fix a bug where low cores can be used to upgrade high-level items
- The standard config now includes netherite items
1.16 is here (finally )
- Define the color of your item inside the config as '#rrggbb' for 1.16.1+ to support any RGB-color you want. You can still use the old format ('RED', 'YELLOW', ...) if you want
- Support for Netherite-items
- IMPORTANT: The language format has changed. If you did not use a customized language, you can ignore this warning. If you have, take a look at the plugin-page to see how you need to adapt.
- Added an option to be able to display the level of an item as the title. This means that for example an upgraded iron-sword can have the name 'Iron Sword +3'. Note that if this option is chosen, the title cannot be localized (and is...
- Fixed config inconsistencies (default language is now 'en-us', not 'ger'; max-level is no longer per core-definable)
- fully customizable lore
- added more upgradable options (Trident, Shovels, Pickaxes, Hoes)
- Information will be correctly displayed after an enchantment
- Everything is now localizable with native support for English (locale en_us) and german (ger)
- Added permissions 'uc.drop.<core name>' to control if a core may be dropped by a player - defaults to true
- 'uc.upgrade.<core name>' to control if a player may upgrade a certain core - defaults to true
- added command 'ucreload' to reload config-options (permission...
- removed spurious debug messages
- change config-option "applicable_on" to "applicableOn" for consistency
- change config-option "defenseModifier" to "armorModifier"
- added optional config-options "armorToughnessModifier" and "attackSpeedModifier" that both default to 0
- the menu has better visual effects
- menu title changed from "Chest" to "Upgrade"
- added the option to specify a number of cores via /getcore <name> [<amount>]
- fixed a bug where attributes...