The help pages say more about your server than you sometimes want. Userguide gives your players a book instead of the usual help. This book is completely customizable so that it fits your server!
Warning: This plugin overrides the original /help command!
If you want the old one back: delete the plugin and its content!
How to use
- Gives the book
- Gives help about the plugin
- /userguide givebook
- Alternative way to give yourself the Book
- /userguide help
- Displays all commands
- /userguide reload
- Reloads the config file
userguide.givebook Allows to use /userguide givebook
userguide.reload Allows to use /userguide reload
- This is the title of your user guide
- This is the author of your user guide
- The message being send to the payer when he executes /help
- This is the content that is in the book. This is working a little bit different than you might think, every line is a new page. You need to experiment a little!
You have found a bug? Great! Please report it trough the discussion page!
Done! Is going to be in the next update!
Not yet started on
Tags like %PLAYER%
Ideas and suggestions
Do you have any idea's or suggestions? Please leave them at the discussion page!
The source code will be available again after version 2.1
You are always allowed to make a video about the plugin! If you want your video featured here, hit me up in a private conversation!
[Outdated] Video by TheJadyha:
[Outdated] Video by MrBlackDrag0nfly: