- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Languages Supported:
- English, EspañolUserLogin
Prevent players from having their accounts be used by other players! This plugin will add an authentication layer of security to your server in no time, and with just a bit of configuration.
The plugin supports FastLogin, to enable auto-login for premium players.
Aside from the SpigotMC website, this plugin constantly receives new updates in its GitHub repository. You can find the latest development build here.
- Easy player authentication.
- Password encryption for maximum security.
- FastLogin support for premium login.
- Fully customizable login and spawn coordinates.
- Fully customizable messages.
- Time-out functionality to kick AFK players.
- Supports a wide variety of databases.
- Togglable restrictions for non-logged in players, such as movement and chat.
- Multi-language support
- Decent BungeeCord support
- /login: If registered and the password is correct, it will teleport the player to the spawn location
- /register: Registers the player with the given password.
- /ul help: Shows the help list for all admin commands
- /ul set [login|spawn]: Sets the specified location at the player's exact position.
- /ul reload: Reloads the plugin and all the configuration files.
- /ul unregister: Unregisters the specified player, deleting their password.
Permission nodes can be configured with the format ul.[command], or ul.* for every permission.
The latest config.yml version can be found here.
A support Discord server is open for reporting any issues or suggestions. You may also create an issue in the project's GitHub repository.
A simple, yet powerful, authentication system