- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Languages Supported:
- https://mega.nz/#!KtZwAKQa!bFZJwGPg9BW75m1cLCkH3SHZ8cKieEFaUHylBa_mmCs (Español)Users ReportUsersReport will help to report to other users who do not comply with the rules established within a server, maintaining the order within the server during the absence or permanence of a moderator, in addition to recording the reports of a player the plugin will kick the player who has reached the limit of established reports, when the plugin kick automatically, the plugin will delete the records of that user, or if the moderator has already reviewed the player and made the corresponding sanction, you can manually delete the report of the player. UsersReport has a list of players which other users will not be able to report, it also has a graphical user interface [GUI] which makes it easier to report, the inventory configuration is simpler, By completing the limit of reports of a user the plugin will wait five seconds before kicking it in addition to appearing fireworks when kicking them.
Note: This jar is for Minecraft version 1.8 - 1.12, download the .jar file for 1.13 from the following link: https://mega.nz/#!exBhDAqB!qSZwpkOOOc-3ZPX8BCE1bXDAq0Rg7eESrpiGwifb-lI
Information about compatible versions:
- Compatibility of the UsersReport-1.8.jar file: Minecraft 1.8 - 1.12
- Compatibility of the UsersReport.jar file: Minecraft 1.13
- For versions Minecraft 1.14: The plugin needs adjustments in the development due to the changes that were made in spigot 1.14
- check-update: <true / false> checks the plugin updates
- Bypass-report: <list> list of players that can not be reported
- Reported-times-for-kick: <integer / number> limit of reports for each player before kick them
- checker: <text> Do not modify, check the plugin
- Main-inventory: <Inventory> It is the first inventory to show.
- Last-inventory: <Inventory> It is the last inventory to show.
Addition of Function Items:
- Add the inventory name in the list: Inventory-setings -> Inventories,
Example: Inventory title: Reasons -> Name: "&4&k || &r&6&lReasons &4&k||" ; add them without the codes (|| Reasons ||), (both names must be the same and added to the list)
- Inventory slots: Inventory-setings -> <Inventory name> -> Slots;
establishes the number of slots that the inventory will have, [9, 18, 27, 36, 45, 54]
- Sourround: <true / false> If you want the inventory to be surrounded on the sides
- Sourround-material: <material> The material with which the main items will be surrounded. Version 1.8 to 1.12: if you use the plugin in these versions you must use Item ID and to add Data Value (if the item requires it) you add it with: Sourround-DataValue: <Data Value>, Example: STAINED_GLASS_PANE and Data Value 14 for surround of red crystal panel. Version 1.13 +: if you use the plugin for version 1.13+ you must use Legacy Item ID, Example: RED_STAINED_GLASS_PANE to surround with red crystal panel. You can help yourself from the following link: https://minecraftitemids.com/
- Sourround-quantity: <integer / number> Number of items per slot of the surrounded
- Items-quantity: <integer / number> The number of function items within the inventory
- Name: <text> Name of the item
- Slot: <integer / number> Position of the item within the inventory
- Lore: <list text> description of the function / item
- Item: <material> Material that represents the function. Version 1.8 to 1.12: if you use the plugin in these versions you must use Item ID and to add Data Value (if the item requires it) you add it with: DataValue: <Data Value>, Example: STAINED_GLASS_PANE and Data Value 14 to represent with Red Crystal Panel. Version 1.13 +: if you use the plugin for version 1.13+ you must use Legacy Item ID, Example: RED_STAINED_GLASS_PANE to represent with Red Crystal Panel. You can help yourself from the following link: https://minecraftitemids.com/
- Enchantment: <enchantment> add an enchantment to the item [1 enchantment by item]. You can help yourself from the following link: https://hub.spigotmc.org/javadocs/spigot/org/bukkit/enchantments/Enchantment.html
- Enchantment-level: <integer / number> Enchantment level
- Reason / Game: <text / function> Reason or game to which you want to report
- Call-inventory: <text / inventory> Link to the following inventory
- ur.reported: permission to use the commands: /reported
- ur.report: default, permission to use /report
- ur.all: all permissions, commands: /usersreport /reported /report
- ur.owner: permission to use the commands: /usersreport
- /report <player>
- /reported <help>: permission: ur.reported / ur.all
- /usersreport <help> / ur <help>: permission: ur.owner / ur.all
- id-1.0.e: only in consoles.
File translations [Spanish]:
- Minecraft versions: 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, plugin version: UsersReport-1.8.jar
- Minecraft version: 1.13, plugin version: UsersReport.jar
- Inventory: only in items.
- Commands: approved.
- Control of exceptions: Commands.
- Events: approved.
- Hosts: Local host and external host: server.pro
- inventory.yml -> version: 1.13
- inventory-18.yml -> change the file name to: inventory.yml if you use versions 1.8 to 1.12
Development time: 1 week (This version has been developed from scratch)
Next updates: beginning of May 2019.
Weaknesses of the plugin:
For update 2.2:
- Single inventory page: The plugin does not support an additional page of any function, only one page must be shown (Reasons and Games).
- Function items will always stay enchanteds.
- Improvements in the creation of inventory
- Support for 1.14
- Notification of report to users with permission (Moderators)
- Notification to players of the user that has been kicked
If you have any recommendations or have found bugs, please mention them in support (discord): https://discordapp.com/invite/aMX2yd3 Donations: https://www.paypal.me/BlueWteam