- Added a converter for converting EssentialsX worth list items to uShop (#10)
- Configured prices can now be converted from plugins/Essentials/worth.yml by using /ushop convert.
- Fixed a spigot crash which got triggered when opening the shop via another plugin like command signs or citizens. (#6)
- Prevented items with zero worth from being sold...
uShop - Simple sell all your items! update 2.2.1
Sell items in a GUI instead of using only a command!
- updated the plugin for 1.14.*
- fixed an annoying error in console (#2)
- fixed a few console stack traces
- bring back the simple item configuration
- fixed broken reload command
- added support for 1.13 items
- added metrics
- added the command /ushop open <player> for opening the shop in console for other players
- added plugin version and some statistics to the /ushop main command
VERSION 2 RELEASE
I'm proud to announce version 2.0.1 of uShop. This new version includes a bunch of changes, so I decided to switch to spigot 1.13.x.
hung1612 likes this.
- plugin is now compatible with spigot 1.13.x (only 1.13.x)
- general code overhaul
- added the ability to sell items with lores, displaynames, and enchantments
- customized the overall sell item a bit
- removed essentials worth support (since it does not satisfies uShop's item...
- the shop can now distinguish between block data
- the format MATERIAL!DATA: PRICE is used for specifying the block data value.
fixed enumeration area:
- fixed ConcurrentModifcationException
- changed the project compilation to Java 1.8
- overhauled the format of material names
- zero price value items will no longer be sold
* fixed the bug which allowed the player to put out the gold nugget
+ added the ability to customize the enumeration list of the items (Displayed by the nugget)
gui-item-enumeration-format: "%amount%x &c%material%&r = &a %price%"
Page 1 of 2