A simple program to lookup online and offline UUIDs, designed for command line scripting.
Usage: java -jar uuid-tool.jar [-R <rate>] [-o] [<files>]
- Configurable rate limit.
- Uses bulk queries allowing up to 60,000 name lookups per 10 minutes.
- By default reads to standard in, and prints output to standard out.
- Exit values are sane, this program only exits 0 on success.
- Errors are not printed to standard out.
- Input format is simple, one username per line.
- Output format is simple, username and uuid separated by a space per line.
-R <rate> - Maximum number of queries per 10 minutes, default 600
-o - offline mode
-h - show help
<files> - list of files containing usernames one per line, if not specified read from stdin