== UUIDConvertR 1.0.0 ==
Small plugin for converting players data without lost to 1.7.9!
If you don't want to lose players data because of map conversion errors on 1.7.9 version, this plugin is for you!
=== How To? ===
You need install ProtocolLib! http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/protocollib/
- Send plugin to the server /plugins.
- Start server on version ** 1.7.2 R0.3 ** its important! Example(http://dl.bukkit.org/downloads/craftbukkit/view/02535_1.7.2-R0.3/).
- Stop server and set up config MySQL Connection data.
- Start server and wait until saving is complete! after this stop server.
- Set restore to true in config file, install 1.7.9 version of server, delete map player data folder and start it.
From now every player who will join the server will receive his data (inventory, armor, enderchest, exp, location) from MySQL.
Remember saving all players can be very long, so don't worry about your server freeze.
== Info ==
On every start plugin will inform you how many players left to restore in MySQL. When every player or how many you want will get data, you can delete plugin.
Plugin is small quick work so it don't have many futures!
But if version without MySQL will be requested I will think about it.