- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
A very simple and minimalistic plugin to create towns in vanilla and survival servers.
With this plugin your players can create their towns. Towns can have a common home, a shared bank and a private chat. Each town has a leader and can have one or more admins.
The members of the towns have different permissions depending on their role in the town or depending on the leader choices.
This plugin is highly configurable by changing its config file. PlaceholdersAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI are supported to give you the ability to integrate it in other plugins.
1. Download this plugin and put it in the Plugins directory.
2. Download Vault from here and put it in the Plugins directory.
3. Start the server.
4. Configure the configuration json.
5. Restart the server.
The configuration file is saved as config.json during the first initialization of the plugin. You can edit it according your needs, if an entry is missing it will be recreated automatically. The config is quite self-explanatory: the main section contains all the settings, the colors section contains the colors of the ranks and the string section contains all the strings and the messages of the plugin.
One important thing: like all our plugins, this plugin uses MBCore as a library (included in the plugin). With MBCore you can do some cool things in your config like using all hexadecimal colors (only Minecraft 1.16+) in strings simply by adding #ab01cd instead of &c colors. You can use both at the same time. You can also use json formatted messages (the ones used in tellraw command) by simply putting !j at the start of the message (You can find an example of this in the default config).
- vanillatowns.player Gives the ability to use all player town commands (Give this to the player for a regular use).
- vanillatowns.town Gives access only to /town command.
- vanillatowns.broadcast Gives the ability to receive town creation/deletion broadcasts.
- vanillatowns.info Gives the ability to see your town info.
- vanillatowns.info.other Gives the ability to see other players' town info.
- vanillatowns.baltop Gives the ability to see the 10 richest towns.
- vanillatowns.create Gives the ability to create/delete a town.
- vanillatowns.rename Gives the ability to rename a town.
- vanillatowns.invite Gives the ability to invite a player into the town (Must be the leader or an admin).
- vanillatowns.join Gives the ability to join/leave a town.
- vanillatowns.kick Gives the ability to kick a player from the town (Must be the leader or an admin).
- vanillatowns.give Gives the ability to give the town leader to another member (Must be the leader).
- vanillatowns.home Gives the ability to teleport to the town home.
- vanillatowns.home.edit Gives the ability to set/delete the town home (Must be the leader or an admin).
- vanillatowns.balance Gives the ability to see the balance of the town.
- vanillatowns.deposit Gives the ability to deposit money to the town balance (Must be the leader or an admin or have the permission).
- vanillatowns.withdraw Gives the ability to withdraw money from the town balance (Must be the leader or an admin or have the permission).
- vanillatowns.chat Gives the ability to use the town chat.
- vanillatowns.chat Gives the ability to send messages in the town chat.
- vanillatowns.staff Gives the ability to manage the towns (This permission is meant for the staff, it inherits vanillatowns.player permissions).
- vanillatowns.staff.info Gives the ability to see the town staff info.
- vanillatowns.staff.reload Gives the ability to reload the plugin.
- vanillatowns.staff.invite Gives the ability to invite a player to a town.
- vanillatowns.staff.join Gives the ability to add a player to a town.
- vanillatowns.staff.kick Gives the ability to kick a player from a town.
- vanillatowns.staff.rename Gives the ability to rename a town.
- vanillatowns.staff.delete Gives the ability to delete a town.
- vanillatowns.staff.roles Gives the ability to edit roles in a town.
- vanillatowns.staff.home Gives the ability to teleport to a town home.
- vanillatowns.staff.home.edit Gives the ability to set/delete a town home.
- vanillatowns.staff.instanttp Gives the ability to ignore teleport timer.
This plugin support both PlaceholderAPI and MVdWPlaceholderAPI