Its a popular game in Germany where famous YouTubers fight against each other in teams of 2. Every team has a daily limit of 15 min. to play. In this given time the teams needs to grow strong to kill other teams. Usually the playtime resets to 15 min. every day.
As soon as a player enters the server and his spawn has been set we will be freezed and has to wait until Varo starts!
- /varosetspawn <player> sets the spawn of a player at the current position
- /varoreload reloads the config
- /varostart <true/false> starts the game or stops it. Only has to be done once! Then the game counts from 30 to 0 and starts Varo. Every player gets unfreezed.
- /varoadmin sets oneself as a admin to not get affected by the freeze
- /varodelspawn <player> deletes a spawn point
- /varosetteam <player> <team> gives a player a team
Is it configurable?
- /varofreeze <player> <true/false> freezes a player or unfreezes (not necessary at beginning)
Yes. Just take a look at your plugins folder!
- added a jar file ALPHA version
- no time reset! It has to be done manually every day! Not that effective but working.