- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Sleaker, Cerea1, Mung3r, Kainzo
- Languages Supported:
Vault is a Permissions, Chat, & Economy API to give plugins easy hooks into these systems without needing to hook or depend on each individual plugin themselves. It was born out of a distaste for how both Register and the current Permissions API are run, and their lack of features or over-complicated implementations. Vault attempts to solve these issues by being intuitive and providing plugins with support for any system that they may use.
- turns the update checker on/off
Vault currently Supports:
- allows access to vault info and conversion commands
- defaults to OP
- Anyone with this permission will be notified when Vault is out-dated
- defaults to OP
- setting to false in permissions.yml will disable version check messages for console
- Perms: Permissions 3, bPermissions, PEX, GroupManager, PermissionsBukkit, zPermission, SimplyPerms, Privileges, DroxPerms, xPerms
- Econ: iConomy 4,5,6, BOSEconomy 6 & 7, EssentialsEcon, 3Co, MultiCurrency, MineConomy, eWallet, EconXP, CurrencyCore, CraftConomy, AEco, Gringotts
- Bank support in CraftConomy, CurrencyCore, BOSE & iCo6 only
- iCo6/CurrencyCore use merged player/bank accounts. It's suggested to use BOSE for full featured banks.
- iCo6 flatfile has SEVERE bugs, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Chat: Herochat, mChat, iChat, bPermissions, PEX, P3, DroxPerms
- Other economies/permissions systems may have built-in support for Vault, check with them to be sure.
This plugin utilizes bstats plugin metrics system. the following information is collected and sent to bstats.org unless opted out:
- JavaDocs: http://milkbowl.github.io/VaultAPI
- GitHub (SourceCode): https://github.com/MilkBowl/Vault/
- GitHub (SourceCode): https://github.com/MilkBowl/VaultAPI/
Opting out of this service can be done by editing plugins/bstats/config.yml and changing opt-out to true.
- A unique identifier
- The server's version of Java
- Whether the server is in offline or online mode
- Plugin's version
- Server's version
- OS version/name and architecture
- core count for the CPU
- number of players online
- Metrics version
- Which Chat, Economy, and Permission hook is in use.
For information on implementing or linking to Vault please refer to: https://github.com/MilkBowl/VaultAPI
Help support development of Vault: Donate
Vault is a Permissions, Chat, & Economy API to give plugins easy hooks into these systems.