- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- This plugin doesn't use rows, it uses individual slots, so more customization!Features
- Typing /vault (/v) a chest gui will open
- In this vault you can store items and it'll save when you close it
- Saves item damage, lores and enchants
- To create a sign set the first line to "[vault]"
- /vault (/v)
- /vreload (/vr)
- vault.1 (first slot)
- vault.2 (second slot)
- vault.3 (third slot)
- vault.sign (access to use sign)
- vault.admin (access to create/break signs)
format: "&4No Access!"
- Change the rows to make more rows in the chest gui!
- Change the access message
- If you make the vault name too long, it will break the plugin!
Vaults GUI 1.8
Safe vaults with a customizable GUI!
Looked like a great plugin, but every time a player puts a item into there Vault it vanishes and there items are gone. running 1.8.7 MC also players can move the the Stained Glass inside the Vault and put it into there inventory which makes it quite easy for them to get a bunch of Stained glass. Which i don't like. Could you please fix these errors ASAP was gonna use it as a donation feature!
Only 1 setting currently which controls size of the vault
GREAT PERMISSIONS setup that allows you to choose which slots the user can access 1 at a time (so you can give or sell more and decide the shape)
slot 1 is 0 and slot 54 is 53. i'm assuming this is due to arrays starting this way? really should +1
stained glass is used to mark unavailable slots, the color is gray (7) which is a little too light for my tastes. black (15) would be better. maybe allow the durability (call it something else) in the settings to be changed so we can choose the color (0-15)
the text by default on unavailable slots is DARK_RED "No Access!"... please allow the changing of this =]
(i already changed all these to suit my needs by modifying the Main.class so it actually is perfect for my tastes, however for future updates a setting for these would be preferred)
I have NOT tried the signs yet so my review is without considering them...