Are your players tired of having their enemies combat log during pvp? vCombatLog is a quick and simple solution to fix this.
What does it do?
vCombatLog spawns a villager when a player logs out during combat. If the villager is killed, the combat logger's inventory is dropped and the combat logger is killed when they log back in.
If you have any suggestions or find any bugs feel free to let me know!
- A villager is spawned whenever a player logs out during combat. If that villager is killed, the players inventory is dropped. The combat logger dies upon logging back in.
- Customizable scoreboard that shows the player the time left on their combat tag.
- Block commands while a player is in combat.
- A fully customizable config file that allows you to tailor the plugin to your server's needs. You can configure:
- How many seconds the villager is spawned for
- How many seconds a player is combat tagged for
- Whether both players are combat tagged or just the player who was attacked
- Whether only people in survival or people in all gamemodes are able to combat log
- The profession of the spawned villager
- The health of the spawned villager
- Whether the scoreboard is enabled or not
- Scoreboard values
- Whether the /logout command is enabled and what is displayed by the command
- And many more!
- /combatlog and /cl that allow you to check if you are currently in combat
- /logout that allows for players with the permission vcombatlog.logout to logout safely. You can customize the command delay, messages, and whether it is enabled or not.
- An exemption permission that will make the player exempt from combatlog. That permission is: vcombatlog.exempt
If you like the plugin let me know by giving it a rating!
Support the plugin!
Support the plugin here.
I develop each of my plugins in my free time for fun. If you would like to support the plugin, the developer, and motivate me to push out updates faster donate at the link above. Thank you for your support!