Yea... so I broke things in the last update. Numerous things, actually. I figured I would take the time to go through and fix up a few of the mistakes I made in 1.11.2, as well as fix up a configuration option that's been broken for quite some time.
* Fixed worlds not properly being blacklisted 100% of the time
* Fixed the "ActivationMode" configuration option being super picky about capitalization (it is now case insensitive)
* Fixed all blocks being removed but limited items being dropped if the pickaxe was at a low durability
* Fixed the "RepairFriendlyVeinminer" configuration option not always being respected