* Removed the "ForceDropSpawn" configuration option as it is no longer used (Forgot to remove in 1.9.1)
* Fixed support for grief-protection plugins such as WorldGuard, GriefPrevention, etc.
* Added Javadoc comments throughout most of the API
Minecraft Forge's VeinMiner recreated for CraftBukkit and Spigot servers!
* "MaxVeinSize" now allows for specific maximum vein sizes per blocklist category
* Removed ItemsToInventory configuration option (reason below)
* Deleted a WHOLE lot of now arbitrary code. Unfortunately, had to use NMS (version dependent) code, but it's worth the code optimizations
* This now ONLY works on Minecraft 1.10, but it's more efficient
* Fixed shears not properly dropping the materials they should be
* Fixed veinmining not dropping the proper amount of XP for ores that drop...
* The blocklist is now separated into individual categories per-tool (pickaxe, axe, shovel, shears, and all)
* All individual sections have different permission nodes, as followed:
- Removed "veinminer.veinminer" permission node, replaced with "veinminer.veinmine.*"* The "/veinminer blocklist" command has had some remodelling to deal with individual tools...
- Children permission nodes are respective to the tools, "veinminer.veinmine.pickaxe", "veinminer.veinmine.shovel", etc.
* "ItemsToInventory" now respects full inventories. (Closes ticket #06)
* If the players inventory is full, it will fill their inventory as best as possible, and drop remains
* Used a more efficient method to get blocklist materials on startup
* Removed the disclaimer in the config file (Shouldn't apply anymore, algorithm is really quite efficient... IT HAS ITS LIMITS!!!)
* Fixed an issue that disallowed items such as clay and cocoa beans to not drop their respective amounts (Closes ticket #05)
* Rewrote the way silk touch, fortune, and drops as a whole are handled (Should still support versions 1.9+ as well)
* Added a "/veinminer blocklist reset|default" subcommand to reset the blocklist values to default (Permission: veinminer.blocklist.reset)
* A few minor...
* Added "ItemsToInventory" configuration option to set whether vein mined items go directly to your inventory or not (Default: false)
* The Unbreaking enchantment is now respected for tools
* Re-added the call for BlockBreakEvent (This time, it will not crash the server. Tested)
* Prevented the possibility that protected areas could be vein mined
* Attempt to fix ores from flying all over the place when vein mined
* Minor internal modifications / optimizations
* Fixed tool durability not updating properly
* Fixed tools having a negative durability value
* Fixed the algorithm ignoring data values during the actual process of vein mining (Oops)
* Changed the VeinMiner algorithm one last time to make it more accurate
* The algorithm will now act as a "burst" sequence rather than a "linear" sequence (Fixes ticket 4 - http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/vein-miner/tickets/4-stone-1-not-quite-working-correctly/)
* The algorithm is now much more accurate with max vein size calculations
* Changed the default maximum vein size to 32
* Added a safeguard for the algorithm. It will now attempt a maximum of 10 cycles if max...
* Removed the calls for BlockBreakEvent as it was causing way too many issues (Fixes another fatal crash)
Page 4 of 6