- Add 1.16 and 1.16.1 constants and compile against latest bungee API
Version Connector 1.5.1
Redirect different client versions to different servers. With Forge support and load balancing!
- Fix issues with ViaVersion-Bungee as that seems to mess with Bungee's inbuilt version detection
- Add 1.13.2, 1.14, 1.14.1, 1.14.2, 1.14.3 and 1.14.4 version constants
- Added ability to use a short version string instead of the long internal ones in the config (e.g. 1.14 instead of MINECRAFT_1_14)
- Fix an issue where the server selection logic would only fall back to version constants and not raw protocol numbers. Now it will...
Diclo likes this.
- Added 1.13, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, 1.11.2 and 1.11.1 protocol constants.
- Some internal changes. E.g. it is now possible to use lowercase version names in the config.
DiscowZombie likes this.
- Added 1.11 constant
- You can define more than just one version map! Now the maps are also checked on every switch. If the player connects to a server listed in one of the mappings blocks he will be connected to the one that corresponds to their version instead!
- Added ability to define minimum player amount before starting to balance them (start-balance, defaults to 0, balancing only between server separated by comma)
- Added ability to add multiple servers per version (just separate their names with a comma like server1,server2 when defining them)
- It does simple load balancing between these versions, e.g. it will connect the player to the server with the lowest amount of players out of the list
- Added newer versions (1.9.4 and 1.10) to the constants
- Better internal server resolving
- Added support for Forge via separate...
/versionconnector, aliases: /vercon, /vc
Main command permission: versionconnector.command
/vc reload versionconnector.command.reload
Reloads the config
/vc config versionconnector.command.config
Shows the current mapping of version to server set in the config
/vc check versionconnector.command.check
Shows how many players...