- Fix issues with ViaVersion-Bungee as that seems to mess with Bungee's inbuilt version detection
- Add 1.13.2, 1.14, 1.14.1, 1.14.2, 1.14.3 and 1.14.4 version constants
- Added ability to use a short version string instead of the long internal ones in the config (e.g. 1.14 instead of MINECRAFT_1_14)
- Fix an issue where the server selection logic would only fall back to version constants and not raw protocol numbers. Now it will...
Version Connector 1.5
Connect different client versions to different servers. With Forge support and load balancing!
Diclo likes this.
- Added 1.13, 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12, 1.11.2 and 1.11.1 protocol constants.
- Some internal changes. E.g. it is now possible to use lowercase version names in the config.
DiscowZombie likes this.
- Added 1.11 constant
- You can define more than just one version map! Now the maps are also checked on every switch. If the player connects to a server listed in one of the mappings blocks he will be connected to the one that corresponds to their version instead!
- Added ability to define minimum player amount before starting to balance them (start-balance, defaults to 0, balancing only between server separated by comma)
- Added ability to add multiple servers per version (just separate their names with a comma like server1,server2 when defining them)
- It does simple load balancing between these versions, e.g. it will connect the player to the server with the lowest amount of players out of the list
- Added newer versions (1.9.4 and 1.10) to the constants
- Better internal server resolving
- Added support for Forge via separate...
/versionconnector, aliases: /vercon, /vc
Main command permission: versionconnector.command
/vc reload versionconnector.command.reload
Reloads the config
/vc config versionconnector.command.config
Shows the current mapping of version to server set in the config
/vc check versionconnector.command.check
Shows how many players...