- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- GerrygamesDon't use reviews to report bugs. Please use the issue tracker, private message, discussion page or my discord server!
This is an addon to ViaRewind. The features of this plugin will never be never be added to ViaRewind, this is an addon on purpose. ViaRewind is a multiplatform (Spigot, BungeeCord and Sponge) plugin and this plugin is for Spigot only! Adding features to ViaRewind, which do not work on all of the supported platforms would be to confusing in my opinion.
This plugin is an addon to ViaRewind, so you need to install it first. Installing this plugin requires nothing more than putting it in your plugins folder. After you started your server once you can also disable/enable certain features in the generated config file. This plugin only works on Spigot. If you are using ViaRewind on a Proxy, this plugin will not work.
- The Lily Pad bounding box is being modified. This prevents 1.7.x-1.8.x from glitching if they try to walk over Lily Pads.
- If a 1.7.x player opens an Enchantment Table this plugin takes Lapis Lazuli from his/her inventory and puts it in the Enchantment Table.
- 1.7.x-1.8.x can interact with Brewing Stands to add/remove Blaze Powder to/from them.
- Play block placement and item pickup sounds to 1.7.x-1.8.x players.
- Velocity is applied during Elytra flight for players below 1.9.
- Players below 1.8 bounce on Slime Blocks.
- Makes AreaEffectClouds visible for 1.8.x and lower.
- More to come!
ViaRewind Legacy Support 1.3.1
Some additional features for ViaRewind on Spigot servers