- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- GerrygamesDon't use reviews to report bugs. Please use the issue tracker, discussion page or the ViaVersion discord server! Also please read the known issues section before asking for help.
This plugin is an addon for ViaVersion (and ViaBackwards). It allows 1.7.x and 1.8.x to connect to your 1.8-1.16.2 server.
This plugin requires to have ViaVersion and ViaBackwards (for 1.10+ servers). Just put all three plugins in your plugins folder and you are done. Also make sure you have Java 8 installed.
- Boats and Horses won't work for 1.7.x and 1.8.x clients on 1.9+ servers. This issue can not be fixed without editing the server source code.
- Although this is not an issue with ViaRewind. If your 1.7.x client crashes, when trying to connect to the server: Check if your clientside view distance is not too high. If you have set your view distance to something higher than 1.7.x allows while playing 1.8 or newer, your 1.7.x client will crash (even if you join singleplayer). Please check this, before you ask for help.
If you have any questions about any Via* plugin just join the ViaVersion Discord.
Allow 1.8.x and 1.7.x on your 1.8-1.12.2 server