Villager Defense is a cooperative PvE round-based minigame where players fight as many rounds of monsters as possible to protect villagers.
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
This Minecraft plugin was built from nostalgia for the old Minecade villager defense games. Seeing as it won't come back, I decided to make my own version. I tried to keep some elements like the original, but with a modern twist. The plugin was built with customization in mind so that each server running this plugin can have its own unique features and takes. Let me know what you think of it!
- HolographicDisplays (Strictly dependent for this plugin)
Additional Recommended Plugins
- A world management plugin (ex. Multiverse-Core)
- A plugin to generate clean void worlds (ex. CleanroomGenerator)
- A plugin to manage region settings (ex. WorldGuard)
- WorldEdit (Strict dependency of WorldGuard, recommended for map creation)
- GrassAttack (Recommended to attack through grass)
- Create up to 45 unique arenas
- Endless customizability for each arena (ex. max players, spawn locations, sounds, shops)
- Built-in kits that can be purchased with persistent currency
- Leaderboards for player stats and for each arena
Please refer to the wiki for more in-depth info.
Do not use reviews for bug reporting, go to the Github page to create a bug report.
If you're interested in my other plugins or works, check out my website.
Villager Defense 0.8.1
A Minecraft minigame where players fight as many waves of monsters as possible to protect villagers