This update adds 1.16.4 compatibility. Thanks to CirnoTH
Again, this plugin has limited use past 1.14. I'd recommend seeing how your server fairs without the plugin
Villager Optimiser [1.14.2-1.16.5] 1.1.5
Reduces performance impact of villagers in 1.14.2.
This update adds 1.16.2 compatibility. Thanks to Futurixel
Again, this plugin has limited use past 1.14. Unless you have a LOT of villagers, you shouldn't be needing to use it.
This version adds compatibility with 1.16.1.
In 1.16, Mojang made improvements to the way villager search for job sites. Because of this, the plugin will no longer throttle villagers searching for job sites. It will still throttle searching for beds and meeting points.
You will still notice some improvements in performance by using the plugin but, unless you have hundreds of villagers, it's not all that necessary any more.
Changes in 1.1.2:
- Made Minecraft 1.15 a supported version.
Changes in 1.1.1:
- Fixed some sources of memory leaks - Thanks to Rincewind34!
- The correct disable message will now be used when using an incompatible version of 1.14-1.14.2.
Changes in 1.1.0:
Darutan likes this.
- Changed name to Villager Optimiser
- Removed dependence of SAML.
- Changed mechanics (see resource page description).