A Vip management plugin based on caching MySQL or SQLite
Add export command with time.
Add custom placeholder value
Add command judge about args
new PHP interface update check system.
new globalMode definition
After you update the version.
Please regenerate the config.yml and messages folder if possible
- Fix the bug that occurs NPE sometime
- Change the position to save the version
- Add debug mode
- Add global mode
- Optimize cache saving
- Async cache saving
- Add a simple API for developers
You should make sure you add the plugin to the dependency and use the code below
VipAPI api = VipAPI.getInstance();
All the methods in the api have javadoc so that you can use them easily.
Fix the bug when giving a permantly vip
Fix the bug that vips will not disappear in some of the situations
And some small change
- Fix the bug that can't use activaction codes.
- Change the return value when executing a command so that the developers can use Bukkit.dispathCommand() to judge if vip is given successfully
- Add command "/vipsys reload" to reload parts of configurations (to change the database, please completely reload the server)
Change time unit to custom
add built-in language file
change database structure
and much more
Add config section to edit the table name
Modify the version compare rule
Add placeholders to show the expired date
Page 1 of 2