- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
I wanted a plugin where a player can get promoted by voting, but those I've found didn't function like i would have liked it. So i decided to write my own.
/vipvote <player> - The player <player> gets one vote count. You can't vote yourself, you can't vote for offline players and the player must not have the vipvote.vote permission.
- One time voting for a player (will be changed later)
- Change the number of votings
- You decide what to do with the voted player (use own commands)
- Decide who can get voted (permissions)
- Reset votes after configable time
- Vote for offline players
- List all votes
- Multiple configable commands
- And more...
vipvote.vote - The group/player with this permission is not able to get voted
Code (Text):# #
# Config part #
# Promotion command:
# You can insert any valid command you like
# This is just a example how it could look like
# Please change it if necessary!!!
# Placeholder: [NAME] = voted Player
# Use the command without the "/"
promotion: give [NAME] minecraft:diamond
# Voters Number:
# This is the count, how many people have to vote for a player
# to trigger the command above
# Custom broadcast message:
# This message will show up if the vote count is reached
# Color codes are possible
# Placeholders: [NAME] = voted Player, [NUMBER] = vote count
message: '&c[NAME] &6has brought [NUMBER] players on the server and got a DIAMOND!'
# Data part #
# Do not edit this part, as long as you don't know what you're doing
# This will be generated autoamaticly
# the list of player who have voted
# Voted Players:
# The list of players who have been voted and their voters
- Only specified for my own server (mc.newaustrianservers.eu for those who are interested )
- Complete development build
- Only works with PEX
- Added command /vipvote <player>
- Added permanent saving in config.yml
- First official preview
- Development build
- Added config part in config.yml
- Added configable promotion command
- Added configable vote count
- Added custom broadcast message
- Bug fixing
- Updated to 1.16.3
Thanks for downloading!
If you discover any bugs/glitches or want me to add a feature, write a comment in the thread: Spigot Thread
I appreciate your help and have fun with VipVote!