- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- NoLogic, test (thanks for testing)
Have you ever dreamed about authentic, IRL-like seasons in minecraft? Maybe, you know the Serene Seasons mod on Forge? If so, that's great, because I've made a similar plugin that changes biomes and weather depending on the current season. For example, it will snow everywhere in winter, the landscape will turn green in summer, etc. Sounds interesting? Well, let's see.
BECAUSE THIS IS OPEN BETA, DO A BACKUP. AND DON'T USE MY PLUGIN ON COMMERCIAL SERVERS FOR NOW.
• Fast, optimized and async biome managment with FAWE!
• Custom resourcepack that adds extra immersiveness!
• Feature-rich configuration, you can customize Vivaldi just as you like.
• Full localization support. Translate Vivaldi on your language, or use existing translation.
• Vivaldi requires FAWE in order to work.
• Resource pack requires OptiFine to work correctly.
Type /v help to get info about commands.
• Translation (implemented)
• Many gameplay features
• Improving configs
• Improving this page (done)
• Somewhere my english may be bad. Sorry for that, this is not my main language.
• Report any bugs and suggest features in the resource discussion, please. Not in the reviews section.
• Have a good time! You can rate it, if you like/dislike my work.
Vivaldi 0.4 OPENBETA
Immersive seasons plugin with planned cool gameplay features and much more!