VSE is a companion plugin for Vivecraft, the VR mod for Java Minecraft. VSE is for Spigot servers and adds several enhancements for VR players.
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- jrbudda, Techjar, jaron780
See the config.yml for all available configuration options.
- Vivecraft players will see other Vivecraft players head and arm movements.
- Support for Vivecraft 2-handed archery.
- Assign permission groups for VR players.
- Fixes projectiles and dropped items from VR players.
- Shrinks Creeper explosion radius for VR players from 3 to 1.75m (Configurable)
- Option to limit server to Vivecraft players only.
Download from the Releases page. Please ensure you download the correct version of the plugin as they are not backwards compatible.
Install as you would any other Spigot/Bukkit plugin by placing the jar in the /plugins folder.
For Spigot 1.7.10 you can download it in the version history tab or on our GitHub page here
Vivecraft Spigot Extensions VSE 1.16.5 r1
VSE is a companion plugin for Vivecraft, the VR mod for Java Minecraft.
I've seen your plugin "Vivecraft Spigot Extensions" on spigotmc, it's fantastic!!!!!
I'm a Chinese server owner using the plugin. Could you please allow me to translate your plugin and advertise it to MCBBS? Many Chinese server owners want a translated language file, and I can help them. You know not all of them are good at English, they can't read your post (Even with Google translator) they need a Chinese translator. I'll show them your spigotmc page and let them download the plugin here. I'll NEVER claim it as mine, I just wanna translate it and let more people know it. I'll NEVER leak the jar file.
Hope for your reply!