- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- https://gitlab.com/paradaux/voidspawn/Need an easy to use, easy to configure plugin to teleport fallen players for your server? Look no further. This plugin will teleport players to your spawn location, or execute any given command on the condition that they are in the void.
Having difficulty? Want to request features? Want to suggest future plugin ideas? Join my development discord here.
- Download VoidSpawn using the button above
- Drag VoidSpawn-1.0.0.jar into your plugins/ folder.
- (Re)start your server to generate the configuration file
- Navigate to plugins/VoidSpawn and open config.yml
- Enter the command you wish to be executed when a player is in the void, the default should work if using EssentialsX or CMI to handle the spawnpoint. %name% refers to the player's username.
- Restart your server and enjoy the protection from falling
VoidSpawn is very simple to configure, All you have to do is specify the command you wish to run upon a player being in the void, using %name% to refer to their username. The default should work for EssentialsX and CMI.
You can grab the default configuration in the spoiler below, should yours become corrupt or invalid.
# Command to be run following falling into the void
# Set this to worldspawn if you'd like to teleport the player to the world spawn
# Keep this as 'spawn %name%' if you have a plugin such as essentials or CMI that handles the /spawn command
# %name% relates to the user's playername.
fall-cmd: "spawn %name%"
Report any bugs you find on our issue tracker here and not in the reviews section. Alternatively, you can visit our support discord server linked above.
Consider supporting development financially here to get a "supporter" role on my discord server as well as prioritized support and feedback on your feature suggestions.
If you like Void-Spawn you may like my other plugins: Check them out here