- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- MrFreasy, xQuickGlare, EpicProt
VoidTeleport adds a new feature on
your server Minecraft! Do you want to
prevent players' death when they fall
into the void? Or do you want to prevent
them from falling endlessly? Just install
this plugin, set the spawn coords through
the in-game command and enjoy it!
⬤ Teleport back a player from the void, avoiding deaths
⬤ Fully customizable in-game messages
⬤ Set the layer by where the player should be teleported
⬤ Coordinates settable with in-game command or through the config.yml
⬤ Choose enabled worlds where the plugin should work
⬤ Execute a per-world console command on teleport
⬤ Keep-inventory option on teleport
1. Download the plugin from Spigot and place the VoidTeleport.jar file in your plugins folder.
2. Restart your server to generate the configurations, or use any other way to load the plugin, such as PlugMan.
3. Run the in-game command /VoidTeleport setspawn <worldname> in the location where you want fallen players to be teleported, or customize manually the worlds.yml file in your /plugins/VoidTeleport/ folder.
4. The plugin is already working, but you can also customize other features from configuration files and then run /VoidTeleport reload.
5. Enjoy the plugin!
#Customize the prefix of plugin messages.
#Message when an admin sets the spawnpoint of world.
setspawn-success: "%prefix% &7The spawnpoint has been set &asuccessfully&7."
#Message when an admin sets the command of world.
setcommand-success: "%prefix% &7The command has been set &asuccessfully&7."
#Message when an admin sets the keepinventory of world.
keepinventory-success: "%prefix% &7KeepInventory has been set &asuccessfully&7."
#Messagge on plugin reload command.
reload-success: "%prefix% &7The config has been reloaded!"
#Messagge when an user, without enough permissions, execute a command.
no-permission: "%prefix% &cYou don't have enough permission to do that."
#Message when an admin tries to toggle VoidTeleport in a world without set it up with /vt setspawn <worldname>.
world-spawnpoint-notset: "%prefix% &cBefore toggling VoidTeleport, you need to set the spawn point."
#Message when an admin tries to use VoidTeleport in a world that doesn't exist.
world-notexists: "%prefix% &cWorld not exists. Check it!"
command: 'say %player% fell into the void (%world% X:%x% Y:%y% Z:%z%)'
➤ voidteleport.help - Access to info command
➤ voidteleport.list - Allow players to execute /vt list
➤ voidteleport.toggle - Allow players to execute /vt toggle
➤ voidteleport.setspawn - Allows staff to configure coords
➤ voidteleport.setcommand - Allows staff to configure command on teleport
➤ voidteleport.keepinventory - Allows staff to enable or disable keep inventory
➤ voidteleport.reload - Reload the config through the ingame command
To be able to use any of the following commands you can also use the permission voidteleport.admin.
⬤ /voidteleport (alias /vt) - List all commands
⬤ /voidteleport list - List of worlds where VoidTeleport is enabled
⬤ /voidteleport toggle <worldname> - Enable/Disable the VoidTeleport in a selected world
⬤ /voidteleport setspawn <worldname> [y-min] [enabled] - Sets the spawnpoint of the given world
⬤ /voidteleport setcommand <worldname> [command] - Sets the per-world command executed by console on teleport
⬤ /voidteleport keepinventory <worldname> [true/false] - Enable or disable the option to keep inventory or not
⬤ /voidteleport reload- Reload the config
Keep in mind that premium resources have priority on free plugins. If you have any idea on how to increase this plugin, just PM us. We are happy to update our resources in order to create a fully customizable plugin.
⬤ Add particles and sound on void teleport and respawn
⬤ Run command on teleport also from player and not only console
⬤ Add different modes to change the way the plugins works:
- Lastpoint: teleport back a player to the last block he was before he fell into the void;⬤ Action-bar message to players when they get teleported
- EndlessFall: when a player reach the y-void, he will be teleported up (with the same x/z coords, different y);
- Jump: when a player reach the y-void, he will jump for a custom amount of times, before teleporting;
- Command: execute a command when the player reach the y-void layer.
⬤ Improve anti cheat compatibility
⬤ Add check-updates in the configuration file and BStats
Do you want to leave a review? Please, do NOT post any issues as a review, since you won't get any support! If you have any bugs, doubts or suggestions, just contact us!
Use the resource discussion or one of the methods below. Don't hesitate
VoidTeleport | Falling into the void 2.2.1
There are many different ways to fall in the void. You just have to choose yours.