A simple plugin that generates a completely empty, void world. This is different from other plugins in that it's simple, lightweight, updated, and generates only a void world with no spawn. No commands or permissions come with this plugin. Great for lobby/hub servers!
- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- KingTux(updater) and chaseoes(Original Dev)
How to Use
- Multiverse: You can use Multiverse to generate an empty world by using this command:
/mv create <world name> normal -g VoidWorld
- bukkit.yml: With your server stopped and the world not already generated, you can put the following in your bukkit.yml to have it generate that world using VoidWorld:
- Lightweight. Designed with simplicity in mind. The source is available on https://github.com/wherkamp/VoidWorld and is less than 40 lines.
- Only void. VoidWorld only generates the void - nothing. The world will be empty - not even bedrock for you to spawn on. If you need a block to start building on, use a WorldEdit command such as /up 1.
- Always works. VoidWorld will almost never need to be updated and will continue to work with future Minecraft and Bukkit versions.