if in server.properties spawn-protection=-1, there's now no spawn protection against eruption
volcanos' activity in minecraft
add a protection to the spawn area, from the server.properties spawn-protection value.
Becareful : you need to /mvsetspawn the world you want if you use multiverse (/setworldspawn would not be fine)
PLEASE REMOVE THE LANGAGE.YML to add the line :
areaProtected: OMG ! The area where a volcano would erupted is protected !
remove a bug when was spamed the /forceeruption command
- when someone finds a volcano eruption, the red msg goes to everybody as a broadcast
- You can now change the msg in language.yml file.
(use %nearestplayer% and %distance% for variables)
i just reduce the ores in the default config file in the version 0.0.13 ^^
remove a message from the eruption's failed because of spam
- nearvolcano message :
"An eruption has appeared at XX blocks near player X !!!")
"An eruption has not appeared near player X because of the anti-seismic tool")
- BECAREFUL ! now some lava is staiing in volcanos after the eruption !
- small esthetique correction that remove some lava blocks around the volcano once it is cold, to prevent interaction with futures eruptions.
- remove the bug that antisismik tool protection was broken in 0.0.7 and 0.0.8 versions
(It just was an error in the configfile where i registered the variable "distprotect" where it needs "distanceProtection".)
So you need to remove the configfile or just replace in it "distprotect" by "distanceProtection". Thank you.
- remove a bug when antisismik tools protection distance is < to the width of the volcano, the protection is recalculated to...
- go back from disableworlds to enableworlds in the config file (so sorry)
so remove the config file please XD
- first try to add smoke on the volcanos (but particles aren't seen when we are too far... grrrr)
Page 1 of 2