- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- 1.15BUG REPORTS AND SUGGESTIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE DISCORD (See bottom of page)How to play:
VolleyBall is a simple plugin that adds working volleyballs and courts to your world!
- Press and release your sneak key to serve the ball
- Punch the ball
- Try to keep the ball from hitting the ground and get it over the netFeatures:
- Create protected volleyball court regions
- Customize ball speeds, animations, and more!
- Volleys are counted per court!
- Customizable messages!
- Enable or disable a court easily!
- Courts have block protections!
- /volleyball help and /volleyball court help will show the help lists
- /volleyball reload will reload all configs and delete volleyball entities
- /volleyball court <name> create will create a new court using a world edit selection
- /volleyball court <name> remove will delete a court
- /volleyball court <name> set net will set the net bounds with world edit
- /volleyball court <name> set bounds will change the court bounds with world edit
- /volleyball court <name> set animations <true/false> will enable or disable ball animations
- /volleyball court <name> set enabled <true/false> will enable or disable a court
- /volleyball court <name> set texture <url> will set the ball texture based on a Minecraft skin texture url
- /volleyball court <name> set speed <number> will set the ball speed, default is 1.0
- volleyball.admin - allow for creating and modifying courts
- Before you begin, ensure you have world edit installed as it is used to select regions.
- Use worldedit to select a cuboid region to set as your court. Include the floor and the air above it, not just the floor!
- Use the create command to create the court. The court will be created, but not enabled.
- Next, select the net. Do not include the air under the net.
- Run the net command from the above list.
- From here, you can either enable the court and use the default config settings, or you can use the other commands to customize a specific court.
- If you chose to further customize the court, the last step is to enable it. After that, players will be able to serve the ball and play!
Code (YAML):default-texture: "http://textures.minecraft.net/texture/9b2513c8d08c60ad3785d3a9a651b7329c5f26937aca2fc8dfaf3441c9bd9da2"
- default-texture - texture to be used if a texture is not set for a court. This is the type of url needed to make this work!
- default-speed - number with decimals, default ball speed
- default-animations - true or false, determines whether to use animations by default
- Ball not spawning? Make sure that you have allow NPCs set to true, and if you are using world guard, enable villager and slime spawning in the region the court is in. Also make sure block-plugin-spawning is set to false in the world guard config. If you are using EssentialsProtect, make sure to not block slime and villager spawning. Make sure the difficulty is at least set to easy!