- Tested Minecraft Versions:
You want to give your players the possibility to fly? No problem. With VotedFly you can add time to players, in which they can fly.
-> Support of multiple worlds.
-> SafeJoin: Players are still flying when leaving the server while flying.
-> SafeFall: Players dont get hurt through fall damage if their fly gets disabled.
-> Changeable language (incl. placeholder).
-> Conserves resources.
German translation coming.
Commands & Permissions:
- - /fly
- /fly (enables/disables flymode)
- /fly help (shows help menue)
- /fly info (shows your flytime)
Information: In the config.yml you have to write every world in lower cases! Otherwise you will get the message, that fly isnt allowed in that world.
- - /flyadmin (perm: votedfly.admin)
- /flyadmin info <player> (shows player flytime)
- /flyadmin add <player> <time in seconds> (adds time to a player; negative amount to take time from player; final negative amount for unlimited fly)
- Permission für infinity fly: votedfly.bypass
- Permission für Fly in allen Welten: votedfly.worldlimit.bypass