- Tested Minecraft Versions:
Perform certain commands if your server vote reached certain numbers. This plugin will make your server have more votes by adding vote goals. Command & messages are customizable. You can set your vote goals to certain numbers.
How to install?
Simply drag & drop to your plugins folder. And if you want to change anything in the settings.yml you can just use /votegoals reload (Perms: votegoals.reload) commands.
How to use?
This plugin will not automatically add a number if your players vote. You will have to add certain commands to your voting plugins.
1. Add this command to your voting rewards "/votegoals add"
2. You are done!
settings.yml can be found HERE.
1. /Votegoals add - This is only for consoles
2. /Votegoals - Show the current vote goals
3. /Votegoals reset - Reset the current vote goals
1. %votetotal% - To get the current vote goals total.
1. votegoalsm.reload - Allow the players to reload the settings.yml
2. votegoalsm.reset - Allow the players to reset the current goals