- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Grizz (Artwork, resource icon)
Highly customizable vote listener with many features!
This plugin is an advanced vote listener. You can see the full feature list below, some with links to a wiki page to explain them further. This plugin has more features than all other votifier listeners out there.
This a complicated plugin, but a powerful one, if you don't have a lot of experience, especially with yml files, you will find this plugin difficult to setup. You can always ask for help for anything using the support links below, just don't expect me to do the work for you.
Use v5.13.6 for 1.11 and below, support WILL NOT be provided for these versions, so please don't ask for support for these versions.
Make sure votifier is properly setup in order for votes to work. Votes will be announced in console regardless of setup of the plugin. Make sure this is working to improve ease of setup. It is also recommended to have a good understanding of YAML files.
If you need help feel free to contact me (Links below). Be sure to read the plugin page and wiki pages before contacting me first (They may explain what your asking). If you enjoy it please leave a review and if you want to support me adding more features feel free to donate.
Get dev builds here.
Note: Only use one method. I'm only one person, don't expect immediate support, especially for a free plugin. Use pastebin.com to send configs or send the files directly if needed.
If you do not have basic server knowledge I may decide to not help you. I do this in my free time, not as a job.
- Private message
- Discussion section
- Discord (Please create ticket for support)
- Votifier/NuVotifier/VotifierPlus - Must be setup properly in order to get votes
- Vault (Optional) - Give money directly, also requires an economy plugin to work
- Java 8+
- Give rewards for the following:
- For specific sites or every site (Configured in VoteSites.yml)
- All Sites - A reward for voting on all sites
- First Vote - Reward for first time voting
- Voting x amount of votes (with per day/week option), also known as Cummulative rewards - Vote x number of times for reward
- Milestones - Give player a 1 time reward for voting x amount of times (Can be reset monthly)
- VoteStreak - Give player for voting x number of times in a row
- VoteParty - Everyone on server (or who voted) get reward after x amount of global votes
- VoteCoolDownEnded - Give a reward when player can vote again
- TopVoter - Give reward for being top voter of month/week/day
- Powerful Reward System
- Many Effects:
- Requirements to give rewards:
- World (Only give in whitelisted worlds)
- Online/Offline (Set what reward should be given based on whether the player was offline/online)
- VaultGroup (Give rewards for certain groups)
- LocationRequirement (Be within a certain distance of a location)
- Basic rewards:
- Items (With advanced abilities)
- Messages (Broadcast/Player)
- Advanced Rewards:
- Delayed rewards (E.g. Delay a reward by 10 minutes)
- Timed rewards (Execute reward at a specific time)
- Priority rewards (List of rewards to give, will give first reward that it can based on permission/chance)
- Advanced Priority (Same as Priority, but no need for complicated reward files)
- Choice Rewards (Let players choose)
- Force reward to be given while player is offline
- Lucky rewards
- Select which server to give (Useful in some cases)
- Repeat Rewards (Repeat certain amount of times or until condition is met)
- Works the same throughout the plugin (learn it once, apply it everywhere)
- Ability to inject your own custom rewards & requirements within the plugin
- Ability to edit most of the rewards ingame with /av gui
- Much much more!
- Bungeecoord Support (And Velocity)
- Voting Information:
- Total votes (/vote total)
- Last time you voted (/vote last)
- Next time you can vote (/vote next)
- Who voted today (/vote today)
- Main GUI (/vote gui)
- Lots of format options (Missing one? Let me know!)
- Offline Player Voting Support (Supported by default)
- Top Voter (AllTime/Monthly/Weekly/Daily) - With reward support
- VoteForwarder - Vote across multiple servers
- Tab complete support
- UUID Support
- Json Messaging
- PlaceHolderAPI Expansion
- Player GUI's (/vote GUI, /vote top, etc) - Can be disabled
- Scoreboards for top voters (only if GUI's are disabled)
- Voting Points
- Built in VoteShop to spend voting points
- BossShop support
- LeaderHeads support
- AuthMe support
- Manage ingame (/av GUI)
- Web Support
- Flat file/SQLite/MySQL support (With ability to switch and keep data)
- Simplified Chinese users can download localized files here (简体中文用户可在这里下载本地化文件)
Just some pages below:
Commands & Permissions
Need a Host?
Use Code BENCODEZ for 50% off
Using reward edit system:
(Doesn't cover reward configuration)
Want to make your own changes/improvements? Check out the source on GitHub and feel free to make your own contributions.
LATEST - latest stable release
BRANCH-SNAPHSOT - unstable builds
Want to help support me in adding more features and keeping this plugin free? Feel free to donate.
Please leave issues, questions, and requests in the discussion section or on GitHub!
Don't leave a negative review without asking for help first!
Resource Icon and artwork made by @Grizz
Most highly featured votifier listener! 1.12-1.18 Support! BungeeCord & Velocity Support!
Every time I restart my server I start getting duplicate voting links despite disabling or deleting them. Rewards don't seem to work despite enabling them in both the config and basic rewards document. Tried to submit a ticket involving these issues on the discord but it's set to phone verification before I can even ask a question on there? That's not something I'm about to do when I could find another plugin that doesn't do these things or require my personal phone number for a discord verification. Evidently the dev won't accept friend requests either. Too much work for just a question
It seems like the developer put a lot of thought into this plugin. He also knows his product! I've posted a question on github a time or two, or I have searched for answers to questions by others, and the developer went straight to the heart of the matter. Thanks.