- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Grizz (Artwork, resource icon)
Highly customizable vote listener with many features!
This plugin is an advanced vote listener. You can see the full feature list below, some with links to a wiki page to explain them further. This plugin has more features than all other votifier listeners out there. Use v5.13.6 for 1.12 and older versions.
If you need help feel free to contact me. If you enjoy it please leave a review and if you want to support me adding more features feel free to donate.
Get dev builds here.
- Votifier/NuVotifier (Or any other plugin that uses the votifier event) - Must be setup properly in order to get votes
- Vault (Optional) - Give money directly, also requires an economy plugin to work
- Java 8
- Give rewards for the following:
- For specific sites or every site (Configured in VoteSites.yml)
- All Sites - A reward for voting on all sites
- First Vote - Reward for first time voting
- Voting x amount of votes (with per day/week option), also known as Cummulative rewards - Vote x number of times for reward
- Milestones - Give player a 1 time reward for voting x amount of times (Can be reset monthly)
- VoteStreak - Give player for voting x number of times in a row
- VoteParty - Everyone on server (or who voted) get reward after x amount of global votes
- Powerful Reward System
- Many Effects:
- Requirements to give rewards:
- World (Only give in whitelisted worlds)
- Online/Offline (Set what reward should be given based on whether the player was offline/online)
- Basic rewards:
- Items (With advanced abilities)
- Messages (Broadcast/Player)
- Advanced Rewards:
- Delayed rewards (E.g. Delay a reward by 10 minutes)
- Timed rewards (Execute reward at specific time)
- Random Chance (Different than a normal chance)
- Priority rewards (List of rewards to give, will give first reward that it can based on permission/chance)
- Choice Rewards (Let players choose)
- Force reward to be given while player is offline
- Lucky rewards
- Select which server to give (Useful in some cases)
- Works the same throughout the plugin (learn it once, apply it everywhere)
- Ability to inject your own custom rewards
- Much much more!
- VoteReminding (Also Supports VoteRemind)
- See total votes from a player or server (/vtotal)
- See the last time you voted (/vlast)
- See the next time you can vote (/vnext)
- See who voted today (/vtoday)
- Edit Formatting
- Offline Player Voting Support (Supported by default)
- Top Voter (AllTime/Monthly/Weekly/Daily) - With reward support
- VoteForwarder - Vote accross multiple servers
- Tab complete support
- UUID Support
- Json Messaging
- PlaceHolderAPI Expansion
- Player GUI's (/vote GUI, /vote top, etc) - Can be disabled
- Scoreboards for top voters (only if GUI's are disabled)
- Voting Points
- Built in VoteShop to spend voting points (Use BossShop for more advanced things)
- BossShop support
- LeaderHeads support
- AuthMe support
- Manage ingame (/av GUI)
- Web Support
- Convert from another plugin
- Flat file/SQLite/MySQL support (With ability to switch and keep data)
Click here for a basic setup guide.
Commands & Permissions:
Click here for a list of commands and permissions.
(Doesn't cover reward configuration)
See the wiki for help! Some Pages Below.
Adding Voting Websites
How it works
Want to make your own changes/improvements? Check out the source on GitHub and feel free to make your own contributions.
LATEST - latest stable release
BRANCH-SNAPHSOT - unstable builds
Want to help support me in adding more features and keeping this plugin free? Feel free to donate.
Please leave issues, questions, and requests in the discussion section or on GitHub!
Don't leave a negative review without asking for help first!
Resource Icon and artwork made by @Grizz
Most highly featured votifier listener! 1.13+
Great plugin but I can't figure it out how to give rewards for players
I'm looking for something simple I've seen that you can give rewards directly from site.yml folder so here is my config
Name: Minecraft Servers
Player: '&aMultumim pentru votul acordat pe &4%ServiceSite%!'
- 'give %player% 1 diamond'
- 'eco give %player% 100'
If someone can point out what did I do wrong, please
Excellent plugin. My only question is whether it is possible to broadcast to my server only when a player has voted on all sites, rather than every time. Right now my chat is spammed with these messages and I would love to disable them and add one which broadcasts only when a player has voted on all of the sites.