- Native Minecraft Version:
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- Source Code:
- Grizz (Artwork, resource icon)
Highly customizable vote listener with many features!
This plugin is an advanced vote listener. You can see the full feature list below, some with links to a wiki page to explain them further. This plugin has more features than all other votifier listeners out there. Use v5.13.6 for 1.12 and older versions.
If you need help feel free to contact me. If you enjoy it please leave a review and if you want to support me adding more features feel free to donate.
Get dev builds here.
- Votifier/NuVotifier (Or any other plugin that uses the votifier event) - Must be setup properly in order to get votes
- Vault (Optional) - Give money directly, also requires an economy plugin to work
- Java 8
- Give rewards for the following:
- For specific sites or every site (Configured in VoteSites.yml)
- All Sites - A reward for voting on all sites
- First Vote - Reward for first time voting
- Voting x amount of votes (with per day/week option), also known as Cummulative rewards - Vote x number of times for reward
- Milestones - Give player a 1 time reward for voting x amount of times (Can be reset monthly)
- VoteStreak - Give player for voting x number of times in a row
- VoteParty - Everyone on server (or who voted) get reward after x amount of global votes
- Powerful Reward System
- Many Effects:
- Requirements to give rewards:
- World (Only give in whitelisted worlds)
- Online/Offline (Set what reward should be given based on whether the player was offline/online)
- Basic rewards:
- Messages (Broadcast/Player)
- Advanced Rewards:
- Delayed rewards (E.g. Delay a reward by 10 minutes)
- Timed rewards (Execute reward at specific time)
- Random Chance (Different than a normal chance)
- Priority rewards (List of rewards to give, will give first reward that it can based on permission/chance)
- Choice Rewards (Let players choose)
- Force reward to be given while player is offline
- Lucky rewards
- Select which server to give (Useful in some cases)
- Works the same throughout the plugin (learn it once, apply it everywhere)
- Much much more!
- VoteReminding (Also Supports VoteRemind)
- See total votes from a player or server (/vtotal)
- See the last time you voted (/vlast)
- See the next time you can vote (/vnext)
- See who voted today (/vtoday)
- Edit Formatting
- Offline Player Voting Support (Supported by default)
- Top Voter (AllTime/Monthly/Weekly/Daily) - With reward support
- VoteForwarder - Vote accross multiple servers
- Tab complete support
- UUID Support
- Json Messaging
- PlaceHolderAPI Expansion
- Player GUI's (/vote GUI, /vote top, etc) - Can be disabled
- Scoreboards (only if GUI's are disabled)
- Voting Points
- Built in VoteShop to spend voting points (Use BossShop for more advanced things)
- BossShop support
- LeaderHeads support
- Manage ingame (/av GUI)
- Web Support
- Convert from another plugin
- Flat file/SQLite/MySQL support (With ability to switch and keep data)
Click here for a basic setup guide.
Commands & Permissions:
Click here for a list of commands and permissions.
(Doesn't cover reward configuration)
See the wiki for help! Some Pages Below.
Adding Voting Websites
How it works
Want to make your own changes/improvements? Check out the source on GitHub and feel free to make your own contributions.
LATEST - latest stable release
BRANCH-SNAPHSOT - unstable builds
Want to help support me in adding more features and keeping this plugin free? Feel free to donate.
Please leave issues, questions, and requests in the discussion section or on GitHub!
Don't leave a negative review without asking for help first!
Resource Icon and artwork made by @Grizz
Most highly featured votifier listener!
cant use /av gui ?
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] WARN Exception in thread "Craft Scheduler Thread - 349"
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] WARN org.apache.commons.lang.UnhandledException: Plugin VotingPlugin v5.16.3 generated an exception while executing task 82920
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at org.github.paperspigot.ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.run(ServerSchedulerReportingWrapper.java:23)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_HEAD
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at com.Ben12345rocks.VotingPlugin.AdvancedCore.Commands.GUI.AdminGUI.openGUI(AdminGUI.java:95)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at com.Ben12345rocks.VotingPlugin.Commands.CommandLoader$16.execute(CommandLoader.java:417)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at com.Ben12345rocks.VotingPlugin.AdvancedCore.CommandAPI.CommandHandler$1.run(CommandHandler.java:383)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:59)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
08.12 21:16:08 [Server] INFO ... 4 more
This is one of the plugins that makes our community server great. The developer is very patient in answering questions and providing solutions. This plugin has solved our problem with players vote spamming. It has a builtin points system. This plugin works in 1.8 servers but you guys should disable all menus and only use text based interface as this plugin now only supports 1.13+ itemstacks data. This plugin is so flexible that I am now wondering why the developer released this as a free resource. Besides from the bossbar error spam in console which is solely my issue as I am forcing this plugin to work in a spigot 1.8 environment this plugin has no major issues so far that I can tell.
Features I would like added
- Command to view the vote count left before a vote party or at least a placeholder which I can put on rewards to notify the players the remaining needed vote before a vote party. (if already a feature please notify me) for admins only or permission based.
- An option to entirely disable the action bar or bossbar function on reminders for us who still has a 1.8.8 server in the network. So it wont spam the console.
A reminders to those not familiar to this plugin:
This plugin is so advanced that it is very hard to learn at first but once you get it working you can just forget it without worries.
Donate if you can, Again, my gratitude to the developer.
Hey I've been having a weird problem with this plugin, the votes go through fine but whenever I add the 'RewardFile' to the Rewards: part it suddenly stops showing up whenever I do /vote. If you could help me out that would be great! :) (Btw love the auto generation of the voting sites, made it a ton easier)
Player: '&aThanks for voting on %ServiceSite%!'
Very happy with this plugin. It was easy to install. It has auto generation of vote sites. And a dynamic system to pay out rewards. I have not had any problems with 5.13.6 for Spigot 1.12.2, and am looking forward using it with 1.13.2 and above. Thank you for making this plugin to help NuVotifier give our players something when they support a server.