NOTE: It is now recommended to use FAWE instead. It has Async VoxelSniper with better area restrictions and extra features like rollback and history on disk
VoxelSniperRegions will restrict the usage of the popular world editing plugin; VoxelSniper, to only allow snipes in areas a user has permission for. This means you can more safely give players permission to use VoxelSniper.
This plugin also allows adding of a cooldown to VoxelSniper usage which can be enforced if the brush is greater than a configured size. This will reduce the likelyhood of lag caused by accidental (or intentional) multiple clicks.
Snipes outside your region will be cancelled instantly. See below for the supported plugins:
- VoxelSniper (not compatible with VS 7 yet)
- ProtocolLib (only required if you want fast-mode in v0.3.0+)
- 1 or more from the list below:
- PlotSquared (better than PlotMe)
- Grief Prevention
- Precious Stones
- Two point brushes are not properly supported (both points still need to be in a region, however not the same region)
- Edits outside the region are denied instantly rather than cut off
- Download this plugin as well as the required dependencies listed above and put them in your plugin folder
- Restart the server, or load the plugins using a plugin manager
- Add the permissions you see fit to players on your server (list below)
- You may need to follow similar installation instructions for the other plugins.
Notify when you have no region
vsr.notifyNotify when a region is entered
vsr.notify.greetingNotify when a region is left
Please note they will still need permission for VoxelSniper