- Native Minecraft Version:
- Legacy (< 1.13)
- Tested Minecraft Versions:
- VPNCheck can detect when a player is using a VPN to connect to your server, and can take action to suit your needs.
- Customisable configurations enable you as a server owner to modify all messages sent from the plugin.
- Decide if a player should be kicked or not when they connect with a VPN by using the provided settings file.
- /vpn <player>
Used to view the current VPN status of a specified player
Reloads the configuration files of the plugin
- This plugin can also be used as an API for creating other plugins.
- The function VPNCheck.Instance.getVPNConnection can be used to get the current VPN status of a connected player. The available parameters are; UUID as the UUID class, UUID as a String and Player as the Player class.
If the player has not been detected using a VPN, then the function will return null.