Hello everybody! It has been awhile, and I am very excited to share these 2 highly requested features with you! Much thanks goes to @ValenGamerXD, @TorusManO_O, and @Houdeeny for suggesting these features and helping improve VTL for everyone.
1. Per-world disabled trading allows you to completely disable ALL villager trades in a specific world, or in multiple worlds. In config.yml, the DisableTrading: setting controls this feature. Here are the options:
You can add as many worlds here as you wish, but I don't think it supports Multiverse worlds at this time. I can add Multiverse world support upon request.
- ~ disables all villager trading in all worldsCode (Text):DisableTrading: true
- ~ disables the feature, so all villager trading is enabled in all worldsCode (Text):DisableTrading: false
- ~ disables all villager trading in the netherCode (Text):DisableTrading:
- ~ disables all villager trading in both the nether and the endCode (Text):DisableTrading:
2. Per-item disabled trading allows you to remove certain trades from all villagers' available trade offers. Don't worry, the disabled trades will be restored if you change your mind! To disable a trade, in config.yml, add Disabled: true to any of the per-item overrides at the bottom. Here are some options:
You can add as many items as you want. It works for items on either the left side or right side of a trade. For example, configuring paper will apply to Paper -> Emerald trades, and configuring clocks will apply to Emerald -> Clock trades. Be careful here, as all trades that have the configured item on the left side and all trades that have the item on the right side will be affected!
- ~ removes Mending books from all villager tradesCode (Text):Overrides:
- ~ doesn't remove depth strider 3 books, but sets the maximum discount to 60% of the base priceCode (Text):Overrides:
- ~ doesn't remove name tags from villager trades, but disables the MaxDiscount feature for it, and sets the MaxDemand to 60 trades.Code (Text):Overrides: